LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may extrapolate... If Steve is anti vax, then he may be pro Trump and even pro Putin. God forbid. :rolleyes: I am not saying, just guessing. But, lately, I am little bit worried, regarding Steve's stance on what's going on in the world these days.

Last edited:
Nah, c'mon, let's not get carried away. I mean, it's what we mostly do, but this would be a bit much, even for us :p

Steve certainly has some weird views (Age of Innocence, anyone?) and he might be anti-vaxx, but I can't imagine him being pro Trump and Putin. This probably isn't the place for such a discussion anyway. Maybe we need an Age of Innocence 2 on the next album, to know Steve's current views :innocent:

Edit: Steve is certainly no Jon Schaffer, so we don't need to worry.

Last edited:
We may extrapolate... If Steve is anti vax, then he may be pro Trump and even pro Putin. God forbid. :rolleyes: I am not saying, just guessing. But, lately, I am little bit worried, regarding Steve's stance what's going on in the world these days.
Well the world is not black and white and I dont think the we should put at same sentence all this stuff.

Rumors said that Di'Anno is anticovid guy so it is not supries that he and Steve are in good relations. Covid connecting the people. :D

We may extrapolate... If Steve is anti vax, then he may be pro Trump and even pro Putin. God forbid. :rolleyes: I am not saying, just guessing. But, lately, I am little bit worried, regarding Steve's stance on what's going on in the world these days.
Why would you associate anti vax with Trump? He initiated Operation Warp Speed to break through the bloated bureaucracy and partner with the private sector to create a vaccine within a year when all his partisan hack opponents swore it was impossible.

He also publicly stated that he was vaxxed and encouraged others to do so.

There’s a ton of stuff to dislike about him but if you’re saying he is / was anti-vax then your logic is … quite flawed. Maybe don’t extrapolate so enthusiastically.

You are surprised? Themes of freedom and national pride occur in many of Steve's songs. That's who he is. If the music is good, you can enjoy it.

Well let's see what else we can come up with. Steve has never made a statement about global warming so he obviously doesn't care about the environment. He has yet to comment on mass shootings in the USA so he is obviously a gun nut. He probably enjoys hunting defenseless animals, too. I didn't see him at any Pro-Choice protests in America so he obviously hates women. I'm sure he supports police brutality as well, just because....

Well let's see what else we can come up with. Steve has never made a statement about global warming so he obviously doesn't care about the environment. He has yet to comment on mass shootings in the USA so he is obviously a gun nut. He probably enjoys hunting defenseless animals, too. I didn't see him at any Pro-Choice protests in America so he obviously hates women. I'm sure he supports police brutality as well, just because....
That seems to be today´s view of things... You don´t scream out disagreement against somthing, you are a grand supporter of that.

Guys, let's focus. Alexander will be played on the upcoming tour :D But.. what if the song wil not shine live. I sure hope Adrian will carefully relearn the solo :notworthy:

That's the thing. If it was known they would finally play ATG the hype and expectations would reach stratospheric levels. What if it just doesn't work live? What a let down that would be. I think that thought might be on their minds...

How are the new songs recieved live in Brazil so far?
Let's wait and see the reaction for them on RIR.
That's the thing. If it was known they would finally play ATG the hype and expectations would reach stratospheric levels. What if it just doesn't work live? What a let down that would be. I think that thought might be on their minds...
They will not know until they play it live. ;) I think it will be a great live song - atmospheric intro with great build up, fast galloping tempo, the chorus will sound good live (as we can hear from Bruce in 2011), long solos (the instrumental part before them should be played by Janick), the melodic instrumental section will be good for crowd participating and a great outro for a live setting.

Dancing the Sirtaki while playing the solo´s:D

For Alexander the Great it's Pyrichios the dance to perform, check this out: you can mute the sound and have Alexander the Great 3:53 -4:35 play in that part to see how the dance movements quite fit with the music.

Interview where journalist mentions Pyrichios dance to Steve and more on ATG, here.

*Having said the above, I wouldn't mind Janick dancing Sirtaki on stage! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back