LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shave my head. I decided to let it grow out a few years ago but it didn't grow in all the places it is supposed to. Getting old sucks.
That's how it went for me. in my early 40s I decided to go throwback to my longer hair days, until I realized that by nature's cruel fate a mullet was forming. I didn't shave it, but now it's pretty much standard accountant hairdoo.

It’s going to happen to just about all us eventually. I still have a full head of hair which pisses off my friends but it is starting to thin now.

Fair enough. I only find it amusing because Bruce was mocking bald people at his solo show 3 years ago saying that he could still grow his hair long (followed by a mischievous laugh).

On a side note, I am 46 years old and still have a pretty good barnet (I have had long hair since I was only 17), although the fringe helps covering the increasing forehead. I do not like windy days though! :lol:

When (if?) my hair goes completely, I will be wearing this T-shirt proudly.

MP-GAL_6a0deb63-e878-4a8d-8224-66f9faf80ab3_2008x.jpg

I can’t see the Bruce bald. Maybe it’s the same of 1993. Anyway it’s a miracle for these guys who they are under heavy and hot lights everyday and they are sweating so much

I think Bruce should maybe cut his hair off as he's done in the nineties. His baldness could be less visible. That's the trick all the long haired guys do when they begin to lose their hair.

Watching the Download highlights. Must be said I think Bruce is sounding a bit rough compared to the original LOTB leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back