LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It puzzles me how obvious it was to everyone except for the band.
Don't get me wrong, I love Blaze. I love The X Factor. I love Virtual XI. But this is the band that replaced Bruce Dickinson with Blaze Bayley. During The X Factour they should have done the full album plus Heaven Can Wait, Afraid to Shoot Strangers and Fear of the Dark.

Yup... 100% agreed.

Now here it's quite the opposite... just leave it be.

Agreed.

ARE YOU INSANE? :p

Yup agreed. Monster of a tune.

Also agreed.

Just leave TNOTB and SOTC alone will ya? :D
I may have expressed myself badly (English is not my native tongue): TNOTB and FOTD stay, except that they would take each other's place.
I still think that SOTC has overstayed its welcome. ;)

15 songs might seem a low number for a Maiden show but as someone who is in a band and performs live let me tell you, I get knackered after just 5 or 6 songs. And I'm half their age!

For a band in their 60's playing heavy metal for 2 hours must require serious stamina.

Just got back from show. Amazing atmosphere, Great show. But something was odd with Bruce during aces high. I have never seen him so tired. He was just standing trough whole song and waiting to finish the show. I think that Aces high was too Much for him as last song. Everything else was Great. My seventh show, and by far best production so far.
exactly why aces is a terrible choice as show closer, Bruce will only sound worse as the tour goes on

15 songs might seem a low number for a Maiden show but as someone who is in a band and performs live let me tell you, I get knackered after just 5 or 6 songs. And I'm half their age!

For a band in their 60's playing heavy metal for 2 hours must require serious stamina.
Not to mention the length of this tour. I didn't take in just how long it was until I put the dates in the first post on here. Scary, even for a much younger band.

Not to mention the length of this tour. I didn't take in just how long it was until I put the dates in the first post on here. Scary, even for a much younger band.

Like in 2016, they need to recoup all the lost income from the last couple of years.

I would not be surprised if we get more dates added at the end of the year.

Is the show 2 hours long? It was 110 minutes long if I remember correctly back in 2018 when they were playing 16 songs.

Two questions I have.

1. Is Bruce back to jumping about or does he seem to be favoring a leg still?
2. Do they cover Nicko back up with ivy for the war set? :D
Bruce is ok with his movement, but he was exausted after The clansman. Never he looked and behaved so tired. Never. There is no war stage set. They open in japanese village and change to cathedral. So Nicko is not covered at any time

Like in 2016, they need to recoup all the lost income from the last couple of years.

I would not be surprised if we get more dates added at the end of the year.
doubtful, its a long tour as it is stretching to the end of October, they wont be filling anything in for Nov/Dec after the last show in Florida (which now traditionally drops Nicko off home)

doubtful, its a long tour as it is stretching to the end of October, they wont be filling anything in for Nov/Dec after the last show in Florida (which now traditionally drops Nicko off home)

Give it time, give it time...

There are already rumours about a tour down under.

Bruce is ok with his movement, but he was exausted after The clansman. Never he looked and behaved so tired. Never. There is no war stage set. They open in japanese village and change to cathedral. So Nicko is not covered at any time

First full show in over 2 years most likely for the for him being exausted Im picking, hopefully he improves as the tour goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back