Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very good layout. The only thing I'd do to it is angle out the elevated platforms that extend towards the crowd. Improve the sightline for those in the lower bowl a little bit.
F* now I'm worried. I've bought a seated ticket. I hope I will be able to see the band. Tear down that Wall!

Last edited:
F* now I'm worried. I've bought a seated ticket. I hope I will able to see the band. Tear down that Wall!
I've seen them a few times in the lower bowl. There are restricted views if you are in the first section closet to the stage mainly because those walls block your view looking in . why i always go for second or third section and nothing is restricted at all

F* now I'm worried. I've bought a seated ticket. I hope I will be able to see the band. Tear down that Wall!
When I saw them in an amphitheater on the last leg of the LotB tour I was pretty low to the stage to the left side. It wasn't totally obscured, but you didn't see Eddie coming until he was standing in front of Bruce basically.

I'm not going to torture myself. It's fun to interact here. Excitement, etc. The Show itself is a different kind of a Beast.
This year I decided it is not worth the hassle to stay spoiler-free up until the show. The hype remains the same.

Think I'll try to be more in the spoiler free safe zone once we're getting to the new album tour.
That will be totally different beast and I've anyways seen 2 shows from LOTB in 2018.
Once the Doctor Doctor ends and the stage is dark..it begins..looking forward to that moment and feeling of excitement.

Last edited:
Just fuck off. Why do you feel the need to slag the band at every opportunity?

Grow up fanboy! :D

Sarcasm aside, whilst I really like Iron Maiden’s old-fashioned theatrical approach to their show (their drapes still look awesome) I cannot help but think how they probably could have come up with something more exciting.

I am not a Rammstein fan, but you see their stage set and then look at Maiden’s and you realise how much of a gap there is between them.

Last edited:

Visibility from seated areas can be really good unless you are close to the stage.

Edit: Whenever Maiden play at the O2 in London I go to both gigs and get standing tickets for one show and seated tickets for the other. I have always been able to see everything that was going on stage from my seats - they were not too close to the stage though.

Last edited:
Yeah, the thing is they are very comfortable with the same old shit thinking that it always works but it's totally obsolete and there's no surprise when the lights off and start the show. They were very good in the 80's with very well constructed stages and light show but since then it's always the same. They need a new Dave Lights with very creative mind and they need more ambitious with the stage production. Another example of good stage production is Roger Waters. All these bands spend money in that. Big stage production, light show, pyro, screens, lasers, inflatables, they change set lists through the tours…

In fact I hate Eddies backdrops, I don't need an Eddie backdrop with each song. I remember Infinite Dreams or Moonchild how they create ambience with red backdrop or sunset backdrops behind the iceberg…

Yeah, the thing is they are very comfortable with the same old shit thinking that it always works but it's totally obsolete and there's no surprise when the lights off and start the show. They were very good in the 80's with very well constructed stages and light show but since then it's always the same. They need a new Dave Lights with very creative mind and they need more ambitious with the stage production. Another example of good stage production is Roger Waters. All these bands spend money in that. Big stage production, light show, pyro, screens, lasers, inflatables, they change set lists through the tours…
:notworthy: Iron Maiden is dear to me, but dearer still is truth.

In fact I hate Eddies backdrops, I don't need an Eddie backdrop with each song. I remember Infinite Dreams or Moonchild how they create ambience with red backdrop or sunset backdrops behind the iceberg…
I do completely agree Maidens stage show is very outdated, just about every major touring band these days are doing better with modern technology and innovative ideas, but Maiden are stuck in the past in that sense, it especially looks really outdated and cheap in stadiums, they need to really invest in a brand new show and completely overhaul the boxed in design, its not as tho they dont have the budget to do it

I do completely agree Maidens stage show is very outdated, just about every major touring band these days are doing better with modern technology and innovative ideas, but Maiden are stuck in the past in that sense, it especially looks really outdated and cheap in stadiums, they need to really invest in a brand new show and completely overhaul the boxed in design, its not as tho they dont have the budget to do it
Absolutely agree

Personally i prefer this "outdated" stage show . I'm not a big fan of a lot of technology and screen in concerts. If they ever change anything i'd prefer them to do something like somewhere on tour or seventh son which is pretty similar to nowadays but a bit more creative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back