Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

New Samurai Eddie artwork from a Swedish magazine
Looks great. We can finally see his full body. I hope Maiden will release all these artworks from the magazines (if they are done by Wilkinson or Akirant Illustration) officially in their site.

And btw, you have some magic with the knife, Eddie! :p

All post reunion album ranked from Best to worst, for me:

1.Brave New World ( for me at Seventh son and Powerslave level,if this album would be recorded in the 80s....)
2.A matter of life and Death. Great Album, piece of mind level,different album.
3. Final Frontier......here we start with the albums that have 3-4 good songs and a lot of fillers,
4.Book of souls........90s level....few good songs,nothing that we have never seen before
5. Dance of death........one of the worst albums of their history. I prefer Xfactor and virtual XI than this one. Maybe 1 or 2 good songs.
To me it's in the opposite order (almost)

Last edited:
Possible live DVD from RIR 2022? With a few Senjutsu songs? Thoughts?
Maybe there will be a live video from LOTB tour (I hope) released next year before the start of the new album tour. I don't think it will be from the tour next year (with the Senjutsu songs), because I think they will be saved for the live video from the actual album tour - let's hope so for that too.

How can someone even listen to a leak? I really dont understand. Just wait... its 7 days left. People gotta learn how to appreciate the wait for things and the anticipation that comes with waiting and counting down. Feels like its all forgetton these days. Go out and do something.

Back