Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Realized I never actually ordered the physical CDs yet, so just got that wrapped up and the package should be here release day. If they're not, welp, that's what Spotify's for.

I think mine said September 3rd as well.

If not, no worries - the full album will almost definitely be streamable then so that'll do until it arrives.
Depends on where you're ordering from. If you're getting it from the IM website, expect it to arrive sometime in 2023.

I'm getting mine from good old Jeff Bezos as at least it's a (touch wood) guaranteed same day delivery.

If It will be released by local time, does changing my phone's location work?

I guess we are all gonna move to New Zealand for a day.
I think you need a proper VPN service to trick the Spotify servers. There are apps for phones and software for computers, but the good ones cost a coupe of bucks, but not much.

That would be the sensible thing to do, but all major retailers online list Sep 6 as the delivery date where I’m from, so wouldn’t bet on it and that’s why I brought it up (the retailers might play it safe with the delivery date though). It will be available after midnight on streaming anyway, but listening without reading the lyrics is like taking 1/3 of the experience away. Hopefully people will post pictures of the lyrics or upload them on lyrics sites quickly so I can follow along :)
If you want to be early and don’t want to download an illegal copy, use a VPN and set it to NZ since they get it first. Should work.
Some stores are getting it on september 1/2, so I guess it depends on where the stores are.

Amazon says my copy will be delivered on september 7 but I'm sure I will get it on release day. Probably they just want to play it safe.

I think you need a proper VPN service to trick the Spotify servers. There are apps for phones and software for computers, but the good ones cost a coupe of bucks, but not much.
Some might offer the first month free as well.

If I were Maiden, I would ship SJ in locked containers and employees wouldn't be given keys until release day.

Reactions: Oca
Any info about reason of delay?
Nope, man. TBOS I bought on release date (September 4th), on Saraiva (the biggest retailer in Brasil), but, I phoned 'em and they are cleaning up physical media in stock and won't sell this kind of product ever, again.

I preordered on Amazon.br and the delivery date is marking September 14th, but, some friends told me that I'll receive it, at home, on September 3rd. I hope so.

My TBOS copy arrived late. Think it came a couple of days after the release date. Ordered online from one of our largest retailer. Think I got it on Sep 7, but since it was a while ago my memory might serve me wrong. Late it was though.

I remember the massive stuff up people were having with there pre orders for Nights Of The Dead and Rod fuming about how bad it was. I think they are making every effort this doesn't happen again

Reactions: Yax
If It will be released by local time, does changing my phone's location work?

I guess we are all gonna move to New Zealand for a day.
I listened to the Dream Theater single one day ahead using the Urban VPN Chrome add-on set to NZ, and playing from YouTube.

Don't know in this case where it'll be released and when. But I've decided to wait anyway, one day means nothing now.

And to do that, wouldn't they have to ship copies earlier than usual?
One method is to ship from large regional warehouses to local distribution hubs in good time and then ship from those hubs to retailers closer to release date. Then you minimize the risk of delays as you setup stock closer to the final destination.

I remember that after the TBOS leak we could discuss it here under spoiler tags, we just weren't alllowed to post how to download it and ask for links and PMs.

Back