Posting a new meme everyday 'til Iron Maiden releases new studio album

Brad Pitt for 125$?! I know he's not in his prime, but I certainly wouldn't feel ripped off.
Gwyneth (Paltrow) is a lady who tries to hurt other people in their homes with exploding candles which smell like her... lady parts. She also acts. But I guess you haven't watched "Se7en" which means we probably spoiled the ending.
I don't think they made emoji for conversations like this...

Day 228
5h75oe.jpg

So Bezos managed to become an even bigger douche. That's quite a feat.
Didn't order from Amazon in the end, just took a screenshot while I was searching for options. Turns out, most of them wait for sending until the release day and those few who don't have ridiculous postage. So, I ordered from a small national record company, and it will even arrive a day or two sooner than Amazon and other big retailers.
So I'm going to take a first listen through some streaming service - probably Tidal. They say they have the highest quality sound and some of their albums are Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) which go to 24-bit/96 kHz (I still don't know if "Senjutsu" will be one of them.) For the last one (Book of Souls) I waited until the CD arrived, and it was one dull long week. "The Final Frontier" I bought in a local record store the day it came out. I was thinking of doing the same this time, but turns out all records stores around me closed their doors forever, and it would take some serious mileage to get to one. Sad jams.

So I'm going to take a first listen through some streaming service - probably Tidal. They say they have the highest quality sound and some of their albums are Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) which go to 24-bit/96 kHz
I'd advise against it - MQA isn't a true lossless format. It's a specially encoded 16/44.1 kHz file that needs to be "unfolded" by proprietary software in order to achieve a higher frequency range. The unfolding introduces multiple errors into the audio.

Here's a good video on the topic.

If you really want to stream Senjutsu in hi-res when it comes out, you could try out Qobuz. They offer actual hi-res streaming, and they currently have The Writing on the Wall in 24/96.

5i2ip5.jpg

If you really want to stream Senjutsu in hi-res when it comes out, you could try out Qobuz. They offer actual hi-res streaming, and they currently have The Writing on the Wall in 24/96.
I haven't heard of Qobuz so I went to check it and, unfortunately, it isn't available in my country. But once it does, I'll definitely check it out, thanks for the heads up!

Day 235
These were just from the top of my head, I believe this forum can find much better ones...

5i2mgx.jpg

I haven't heard of Qobuz so I went to check it and, unfortunately, it isn't available in my country. But once it does, I'll definitely check it out, thanks for the heads up!

Day 235
These were just from the top of my head, I believe this forum can find much better ones...

View attachment 16124
I’m gonna start using some of these.

Back