Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY..........like WTAF? How? Why? How again?
How in the world are these from the same person?
Ok....rant over (For Now)
Guess it hits me more, cause I'm a professional artist myself, and this baffles me.
Ok Ok stopping now.
Bring me to the Feast Nom nom nom nom
holy sheet ! yeah, someone ought to take his laptop and smash it to pieces lol. hard to believe the guy that made what's on the left made what's on the right (scratching head...)

One final silly speculation. Another Brick in the Wall pt 3 has the line " I have seen the writing on the wall".

The tour will feature Roger Waters as special guest and a backdrop of marching hammers. 'Arry will like it because he thinks it's a homage to West Ham.

I think he poisoned himself with the colours, so he switched to digital design.
Yea I heard he changed for health reasons, but he was using gouache paint which is pretty damn safe and water soluble.
If he worked in oils I'd understand. But I also watched a good few interviews with him recently (he has a mental laugh :D )
and he said that people are always complaining about his digital stuff, but he still thinks it looks way better then any painter can do.
Guess there's no changing that point of view

One final silly speculation. Another Brick in the Wall pt 3 has the line " I have seen the writing on the wall".

The tour will feature Roger Waters as special guest and a backdrop of marching hammers. 'Arry will like it because he thinks it's a homage to West Ham.

And that will be followed by a heated argument between the already mentioned special guest and another special guest called David about booklets, money, albums and history of another British band...

EXACTLY..........like WTAF? How? Why? How again?
How in the world are these from the same person?
Ok....rant over (For Now)
Guess it hits me more, cause I'm a professional artist myself, and this baffles me.
Ok Ok stopping now.
Bring me to the Feast Nom nom nom nom
I think he had a moment of inspiration when he came to paint the powerslave album cover!

Attachments

• iron-maiden-earth-wind-and-fire-album-cover.jpg
    iron-maiden-earth-wind-and-fire-album-cover.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 90
It looks like Riggs blatantly ripped off the earth wind and fire cover. I need to check the tracklisting for that album in case they've got a song called Rime of the ancient mariner lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back