Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about the fact IM in last two years have lost most of their fans when the other old bands gain a lot: Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Priest etc.
Black Sabbath are literally over and done with. Ozzy is a mainstream name in metal and recording records with Post Malone while his brain is fried, so idk what that even means. Priest are playing venues a fraction of Maiden’s size. What in the goddamn fuck are you talking about.

Even Sabbath with Ozzy, despite the nostalgia factor and Ozzy’ non-music mainstream fame, weren’t bigger than Maiden, just check the venues they played in their final tour. Even comparing the popularity of a band like Priest with Maiden is a joke, Priest are a borderline club band these days.

Anyway I hope they finally polish their production for what might be their final album.

Haven’t posted for years but why has this thread been turned into a one man show by a troll ? Each post-reunion IM album has done better than the previous one, that is a fact, with TBOS having the best chart positions of their career. Their tours have been huge successes, their LOTB performance in my country, Greece, was the biggest heavy metal show ever , bigger than the big-4, bigger than Sabbath with Ozzy, bigger than anything else.

I expect the new album to break the world record of an album in terms of the amount of countries it will debut at N.1.
So understand me, please. I know all about this, perfectly studied the statistics and obviously Maiden have had a big time even few years ago. I only afraid the good times for them are done in commercial aspect. I don't think they will broke #1 records from previous years. Not this time. Just check how many people reacted and participated in the Seventh Son Listening Party and what's about the reaction for Invitation clip published via their official site. Not impressive at all and as I recon these facts aren't a good omen for brand new album.

Last edited:
So understand me, please. I know all about this, perfectly studied the statistics and obviously Maiden have had a big time even few years ago. I only afraid the good times for them are done in commercial aspect. I don't think they will broke #1 records from previous years. Not this time. Just check how many people reacted and participated in the Seventh Son Listening Party and what's about the reaction for Invitation clip published via their official site. Not impressive at all and as I recon these facts aren't a good omen for brand new album.
Share this data. Dont tell us usual BS about 'find it youserlf'. You're talking a lot but, at the moment, its just talking and no numbers.

And use real business metrics and KPIs, no vanity metrics like shares. But event with them invitation from official channel Has 66 000 views and 6000+ likes which gives engagement rate >10% which is quite big.

Last edited:
Share this data. Dont tell us usual BS about 'find it youserlf'. You're talking a lot but, at the moment, its just talking and no numbers.
Data? OK! just check how many listeners turned into Powerslave listening party and the Seventh Son (85k to some 16k). And band's invitation has only 66k views after one day. After six years it's poor...

Data? OK! just check how many listeners turned into Powerslave listening party and the Seventh Son (85k to some 16k). And band's invitation has only 66k views after one day. After six years it's poor...
Yeah and Powerslave listening party was during strict lockdowns all over the world... While SSOASS was during a bit restricted summer...

Do the math.

That's no data. That are just numbers. They dont mean anything alone. Basicly you're trying to sound Smart but there's no evidence other than your gut feeling that these numbers are bad.

How many visitors their channel and page have? What's the avg. time on a page? How this data changed in last 14 days? If you don't know that your opinion about these views is worthless because it's just a vanity metrics, any Digital Manager with experiance will tell you that.

Reactions: Yax
And not mentioning we have the fourth wave of coronavirus raising now and the scientists are warning the culmination is coming with the end of August... Yeah in the heat of the Delta variant infections people will be about to buy the albums. Perfectly!

Pre-recorded in studio (maybe in 2019.), mixed for Dolby Atmos by Kevin Shirley. That's for me studio album, and now will be presented as movie (in shepherds bush empire) in 4K HDR with Dolby Atmos (and maybe Dolby Vision) with more never played live songs and Bruce as conductor of show:cool:.
Then comes physical releases.
Not so bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back