Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
“July the 15th. Rain or shine, Heaven or Hell, Man or Beast. You’re invited to Belshazzar’s Feast…. but you’re Mum can’t come.”
Hey Dude...I just realised your avatar is the BOS cover I messed around with and Photoshopped back in BOS days. I'm honoured :)

If it is some kind of live stream/ event, that would be the most surprising thing Maiden have done since putting LOTF in the DOD set list.

I bet they will release the new single and accompanying video on streaming services and that will be it.

I think people are reading too much into Bruce being at Shepherd’s Bush Empire. He was interviewed there because he was promoting his book tour, which will take him to that venue later in the summer.

Last edited:
Assuming they will post all album's singles on IG stories until the 15th to release the new single, they'll start posting twice a day on Sunday.

I bet they will release the new single and accompanying video on streaming services and that will be it.

I think people are reading too much into Bruce being at Shepherd’s Bush Empire. He was interviewed there because he was promoting his book tour, that will take him to that venue later in the summer.
Yeah, that's why they included photo of the venue in modified music video. Make sense. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back