Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Eddie looks terrible, rest of illustration is not that bad. Yeah Rod is greedy as hungry doggie.

I'm sorry but I'm done with criticizing Rod.
I did my part over the last 1 year and half :bigsmile:

Now better things are definitely happening, so...

I think they still care a lot about studio album covers... I strongly hope so!

MY BET for IM17 album cover?
DEREK RIGGS...
As it all started, it all ends...

Yeah but even musicians called him The Small Wallet. The last rumour: Maiden may announce US dates for this year. Being honest I don't believe in this...

I'm sorry but I'm done with criticizing Rod.
I did my part over the last 1 year and half :bigsmile:

Now better things are definitely happening, so...

I think they still care a lot about studio album covers... I strongly hope so!

MY BET for IM17 album cover?
DEREK RIGGS...
As it all started, it all ends...
I love that idea in theory, but Riggs isn't who he was. My feeling is they contact about 3 artist with a general idea concept, and pay for concept sketches to be produced. I'd say Wilkenson is in top running after BOS, but at least 3 others will be able to submit concept sketches

I'm personally convinced the name of the album will be Belshazzar's Feast and the first single will be Writing On The Wall. And I absolutely LOVE that the number 7 could again be used as part of this!

Yeah Eddie looks terrible, rest of illustration is not that bad. Yeah Rod is greedy as hungry doggie.
Looking at this version of Eddie I remembered vampires from movie From Dusk Till Dawn. Eddie looks out of character.

I hope Steve's epics on new album lyrically will tell us story, like HBTN, ROTAM etc. And will not be some abstract philosophical thinkings like TRATB, SOTV, TGU.

I'm personally convinced the name of the album will be Belshazzar's Feast and the first single will be Writing On The Wall. And I absolutely LOVE that the number 7 could again be used as part of this!
Idiotic to run around so openly with those titles. That sounds weird from someone who complained about lack of information, but doing it this way would be ridiculous. I'd say the obvious stuff we've literally seen are clues, not titles.

Belshazzar's Feast seems like too much of an obscure and unwieldy sounding title to me. But we shall see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back