Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so entertaining detective work, people figuring out things and spotting little hints that form something.
I have to say this is indeed fun and also the 2019 Paris sightings (recording-sessions) was awesome.
Yep. Maidenfans/Maiden fans are playing in the Premier League. :lol:

Just had an email back!

"You have knocked and we have been summoned.
You hunger and soon you will feast.
Ascension assured to the patient.
Be you a man or be you a beast.

We of the brotherhood are watching.
On our marks you'll need to get set.
The Fire of Belshazzar is coming.
What three words, we'll signal but not yet."
"We of the brotherhood are watching.

:eek:

Interesting, what's going on in the official Maiden forum?
And as i said, Lego once again points out us more hints :okok:(Notice, he changed his avatar - was Nicko- and text below)
Lego, please tell us, it's all about new album? If Maiden are going to release new game or beer i will go very angry.

Last edited:
Interesting, what's going on on the official Maiden forum?
And as i said, Lego once again points out us more hints :okok:(Notice, he changed his avatar and text below)
Lego, please tell us, it's all about new album? If Maiden are going release new game or beer i will go very angry.
What's going on in the official forum is basically exactly what's going on here :)

I know as much as everyone else here/there, nothing more.

"Is this in limbo or Heaven or Hell?
Maybe we're all going down there as well... Consumed by the fire of Belshazzar"

Fan made lyrics are comming

I don't know for sure if all this is pointing to a new album, but... if Maiden put this much work into dropping such tantalizing hints for anything less than new music, they will deserve all the flak that comes their way - especially after this shit year and a half everyone's been through.

If anything, Bruce's interview with SkyNews has created negative publicity for the band.

One hell of a PR decision, mixing completely unrelated and divisive political issues with "new stuff soon, can't tell" announcement.

Bruce Dickinson the 'enterprenour' on some of his talk - fine, talk politics. I dissagree and think a lot of your initial hypotheses are downright childish, but go ahead I might be wrong on something. What I'm not wrong about, is that political attitudes, if non extreme, do not make a person, they can be disregarded easily in the agree to disagree manner.

But he dragged Iron Maiden into this. Who are renowed worldwide and can fly Union Jack in Ireland and Argentina and elsewhere because people see them as positive force while UK policy and UK govt is seen as dubious to negative.

It's not a big deal but they didn't need it.

This sounds it's going to be an interesting and good album, more focused than TBOS, as always can't wait for it.

Just had an email back!

"You have knocked and we have been summoned.
You hunger and soon you will feast.
Ascension assured to the patient.
Be you a man or be you a beast.

We of the brotherhood are watching.
Are these lyrics or a message to us fans?

The Book Of Daniel has 12 chapters.

It could be a 12 tracks concept album, with every song to be considered a "chapter".

Or, plot twist, after we had 'The Book Of Souls' we could simply have 'The Book Of Daniel' :bigsmile:

The Book Of Daniel has 12 chapters.

It could be a 12 tracks concept album, with every song to be considered a "chapter".

Or, plot twist, after we had 'The Book Of Souls' we could simply have 'The Book Of Daniel' :bigsmile:
Maybe, but definitely there's no hype at all among fans... Don't they need new Maiden album at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back