Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've adjusted the lyrics since. Going to rerecord the "vocals" with the new lyrics. After that, sure. :D
It's in Swedish though so the humour might get lost because of that.

The kid is going to think this is the lamest thing ever in 10 years or so. Mission accomplished.

Last edited:
I just had a rather meandering conversation with my parents about history that ended with me explaining to them the Swedish Empire, based 60% around my singing the lyrics to Sabaton's Carolus Rex album in my head.

I'm a great historian, am I not. -_-
A much better historian than singer, for sure.

So I'm approaching the entrance to my building and I hear a female voice screaming:

"OMG WTF DID YOU DO"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE MADE"

"I'M LATE FFS, FIVE PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR ME AND LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE"

"DON'T LOOK AT ME, HURRY UP"

I thought it's just some parent screaming at a kid, but as I turn the corner, I see that it's an admittedly pretty cute girl screaming at her tiny fluffy white dog who seem to have played in the mud. So she's entering my building and I let her pass me by, and as she turns the corner I start laughing. I take a few seconds to compose myself and come to the lobby and we're waiting for the elevator and now she's consoling the poor dog who seems to have done something to its eye (she's still screaming a bit but not as loud). Elevator comes by, the girl and the dog enter. I've avoided sharing the elevator with other people since the whole pandemic thing started. She's like "YOU CAN COME IN, I DON'T HAVE CORONA", so I got in as I didn't wanna get the dog treatment.

She seems fun I hope she lives in the building and isn't just visiting.

So I'm approaching the entrance to my building and I hear a female voice screaming:

"OMG WTF DID YOU DO"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE MADE"

"I'M LATE FFS, FIVE PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR ME AND LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE"

"DON'T LOOK AT ME, HURRY UP"

I thought it's just some parent screaming at a kid, but as I turn the corner, I see that it's an admittedly pretty cute girl screaming at her tiny fluffy white dog who seem to have played in the mud. So she's entering my building and I let her pass me by, and as she turns the corner I start laughing. I take a few seconds to compose myself and come to the lobby and we're waiting for the elevator and now she's consoling the poor dog who seems to have done something to its eye (she's still screaming a bit but not as loud). Elevator comes by, the girl and the dog enter. I've avoided sharing the elevator with other people since the whole pandemic thing started. She's like "YOU CAN COME IN, I DON'T HAVE CORONA", so I got in as I didn't wanna get the dog treatment.

She seems fun I hope she lives in the building and isn't just visiting.
She sounds mad as a box of frogs.

Or died of natural causes. What if they just dropped dead!? Would they still be mad, or rather, resting in peace? Is she mad as frogs in a box, resting in peace?

Back