Who have you met in real life from the forum?

Yes, I'm pretty sure of it. Before seeing your post, I went my gigs through in my head, and came to the same conclusion. And I didn't have nosebleeds there, so that would add up too.
Should we ever get a chance to meet in the future, we will have to entertain you with our vocal stylings.

Don't you think I can save you?
Don't you think I can save ya?
Don't you think I can save your life?

Should we ever get a chance to meet in the future, we will have to entertain you with our vocal stylings.
Please do. :) You should also consider forming a choir and properly open for Maiden. Their openers being what they are, you know, might be nice to hear some quality for a change.

I didn't listen to Virtual XI for years, then decided to do it again, on a bus. I had read millions of Angel & Gambler jokes on Maidenfans, but I still wasn't quite prepared. Because when the chorus began once again, I had to bite on my lip so I wouldn't laugh out loud on the crowded bus. And there were still many choruses left! :D

Don't you think I can save you?
Don't you think I can save ya?
Don't you think I can save your life?
The same four words
The same four words
The same four words
The same four words

To keep this on topic: I haven't met anyone from this forum. But then again: I'm still a newbie and only a few months here....

I've been on this board for 17 years and still haven't met anyone. I've IMed, written letters and spoken on the phone, but yet to meet someone face to face.

But you know this guy

giphy.gif

Which is all that matters.

Last edited:
Or you could go visit.

It is cheaper for people making most kind of dollars ( U.S, CAN, AUS, not Ecuadorian) and Euros to come here, but, most of you live in countries on my travel wishlist, so whichever happens first it's a win-win.

I could. In the winter. I'd melt in Mexico in the summer.
It's not as hot as northeast Mexico here. Our highs are in the low to mid 30s celsius. I hear portions of Canada can get that hot. Our winters are warm by Canadian standards in the teens.

Back