Who have you met in real life from the forum?

To keep this on topic: I haven't met anyone from this forum. But then again: I'm still a newbie and only a few months here....

I was, but I had a seat. I have to say that after such a great performance, Maiden was a real anti-climax. ;) Seriously though, when I heard it, I wondered what it was all about, and then thought I'll never know. But I did get to know that, which really is quite amazing. :)
How did you hear it from all the way up there when we were in the crowded O2 floor? Or were we that obnoxious? We had been drinking all day.

How did you hear it from all the way up there when we were in the crowded O2 floor? Or were we that obnoxious? We had been drinking all day.
It may be possible it wasn't in fact your singing, but when I saw the video here on the forum, I just connected it to that in my head. In any case, the singing I heard was clearly audible, and I could make out it was Maiden. If I remember correctly, some of the singers might have sang just slightly out of tune. :D I've seen several O2 shows, often had nosebleed seats, but I can't remember any more if I was so high up that time.

Back