USA Politics

As in, please stop all trolling. There are Madness threads waiting for you.
I was just gearing up with rewritten Maiden lyrics. Just seconds too late...

Now we live, in a world of uncertainty
Trolling is the key
To What Pantifa wants to be
He won't get a say
How Trumpsters get their way
You're outnumbered, you bastards
Till the day you die

Ooops. :p

I hated trolls before they came online. In Heroes of Might and Magic II they were regular Barbarian unit and in III they became neutrals that heal 100% of HP, regenrate each turn. Persistent fucks

And that means everything is all right ???.
And in other hand the family of a criminal exconvict crying and blaming every police officer and everyone against blm for their beloved "angel"????...NO SIR. Don't be hypocrites. All lifes matters and that is it.

Nobody is saying black people's lives matter more than anyone else's. The slogan exists to highlight an issue where there's a disproportionate amout of people with state-given powers who appear to not feel as such. Of course all lives matter. The black lives matter slogan follows from the notion that all lives matter. But the only ones who are going out of their way to state all lives matter in response to black lives matter are those who are looking to trivialize the issue and only a fool can't tell the difference.

Had he just taken 5 minutes alone, perhaps he could have avoided taking 13 steps to nowhere. But this does take moderation to a new level. Pantifa can’t hide from this clash with reality — his behavior was heresy, pure and simple. His “mouth for war” will cast a shadow over these proceedings. If you ask me, he was right on the edge of being slaughtered for his actions. He left his message in blood, but perhaps he’ll rise and we’ll meet again.

That'd be amussing. a Pantifa 2.0, like the defecating cats guy lol. Just when you think this forum is getting stale, BAM! The crazies come out from the woodwork. Did you guys also "remove" the new dude that posted 11 times and then just disappeared?

Had he just taken 5 minutes alone, perhaps he could have avoided taking 13 steps to nowhere. But this does take moderation to a new level. Pantifa can’t hide from this clash with reality — his behavior was heresy, pure and simple. His “mouth for war” will cast a shadow over these proceedings. If you ask me, he was right on the edge of being slaughtered for his actions. He left his message in blood, but perhaps he’ll rise and we’ll meet again.

Yeah, over and out.

• Haha
Reactions: Jer
Mississippi (spelling?) might be about to change its state flag to remove the Confederate flag from the corner. It's the last state to have the Confederate flag on its state flag, although this is not strictly true as Georgia has a version of the "stars and bars" which was another type of Confederate flag.

I'm kinda curious as to how Trump's behaviour (what he's saying, etc) is reported in the US? Is it impartial, what's the criticism? Looking at just the words, some of what he's been saying recently is just plain divisive. He's kinda up there with other nutcase world leaders right now.

Back