USA Politics

Being a paragon of modesty and virtue myself, I can only sympathize.
tenor.gif

Patton Oswalt summarized it best with: “[The] Trump administration is an 18-wheeler full of monkeys and PCP that has crashed into a train full of diarrhea, and so there’s diarrhea-covered monkeys on PCP running around and everyone is just watching it like, ‘Oh my god!’“

Wondering how Trump will ultimately blame the Democrats for the imminent explosion of Coronavirus cases in Tulsa in about 3 weeks...

Wondering how Trump will ultimately blame the Democrats for the imminent explosion of Coronavirus cases in Tulsa in about 3 weeks...
Sleepy Joe Biden and the no-good democrats are having a field day with what's going on in Tulsa. We took tremendous action, there were ventilators ready, there were masks,NO COLLUSION, and strong covid response from the RNC. I will release the documents proving how Sleepy Joe's cronies brought infected people to our beautiful arena. Maybe Joe knew, I don't think he did but maybe he did.

Of course, silly me. Antifa used their connections with Hillary’s pedo pizza chain to smuggle Hunter Biden into Tulsa with a bunch of pre-infected MAGA hats, and while AOC danced like a slut on a nearby rooftop to distract the Trumpers, the Bernie Bros swapped out all the merch. These are really despicable people, let me tell you.

Hey. Your dog pee my tree. So i burn up your house to ashes...
Sounds stupid right?. So its the same kind of stupidity.
Except it isn't, because the crime of a dog peeing on a tree is in no way equivalent to the systemic racism that leads to the violent death of black persons at the hands of police as well as the general undereducation/poverty of black persons in America.

If someone kneeled on your family member's throat for 8 minutes, thus murdering them, you might actually think it appropriate to burn that person's house down. Illegal? Yes. But understandable? Of course.

Onto new business:

The President's rally in Tulsa fizzled with a half full arena, despite claims that "a million" people had asked for tickets. This is good, because it means less people were exposed to COVID at the rally, but also good, because it's hilarious that the President can't pack 'em in at the most Trump-friendly state in the Union.

The child whose parents have appealed to people to stop using the image of for their own political ends.

Back