Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those videos are NOT uploaded by the official Iron Maiden YouTube channel, they are part of the "Iron Maiden" topic on YouTube - this means they were automatically uploaded by some licensing service (think CDBaby, TuneCore, DistroKid, etc.), and very well could be bootleg / not official.

Those videos are NOT uploaded by the official Iron Maiden YouTube channel, they are part of the "Iron Maiden" topic on YouTube - this means they were automatically uploaded by some licensing service (think CDBaby, TuneCore, DistroKid, etc.), and very well could be bootleg / not official.
It honestly says "Provided to YouTube by IIP-DDS"

Sad to think that we won't see Iron Maiden live for sometime now (and nobody knows when the next time will be).
I can only think back to this wonderful show in Helsinki (while waiting for the next show):

I was thinking as much but I usually get accused of being a fantasist when I suggest things like that. Hopefully there's more to it than just putting up a random video.

The lack of imagination Maiden show when it comes to reissues or special editions is baffling.

In Ireland events with gatherings of up to 5,000 people will not be licenced up to the end of August, so I would not be surprised if something similar is announced for Northern Ireland soon, which will mean the end of Maiden's Belfast gig.

You can't imagine any gig at all going ahead. The first gig that has not been cancelled yet is Dubai. My sister lives there and says the restrictions are strict as you'ld expect. There's no way a gig will go ahead there in 5 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back