Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this from the New York Palladium 1982 radio broadcast?

Yeah, almost certainly I'd say, it's definitely the beast on the road tour, and while they also played MSG on that tour I don't think a recording exists with as good quality as that.

It would be even better if they were to release these things as part of a box set! I have a bootleg of the show... :innocent:

I was thinking as much but I usually get accused of being a fantasist when I suggest things like that. Hopefully there's more to it than just putting up a random video.

Hope to see further uploads and shows from them. Looking forward if anything comes up.
Interesting at first this looked right couple songs but there's plenty more of them already.

Last edited:
Please, this is not a Myspace page. Don't embed loads of videos because the page takes ages to load up. I'm pretty sure none of these videos have anything to do with the 2020 tour dates.

Phantom of the Opera has some fucked up tape issues in the middle. It keeps looping a couple of times. These are definitely not sanctioned official releases, looks like somebody who had the tapes (maybe even holds copyright) decided to put them in YouTube's system and they were accepted as official releases (hence appearing in the Iron Maiden topic channel with all their other material) and now they're making money from them with YT ads.

Phantom of the Opera has some fucked up tape issues in the middle. It keeps looping a couple of times. These are definitely not sanctioned official releases, looks like somebody who had the tapes (maybe even holds copyright) decided to put them in YouTube's system and they were accepted as official releases (hence appearing in the Iron Maiden topic channel with all their other material) and now they're making money from them with YT ads.

If my memory serves right, the same tape issue is present on the bootlegs aswell.

Can you post the whole lot in a new thread? They're kind of difficult to find by searching and they're not fully listed anywhere either.

e: Fucked up my quote.

I don't have the links here, just listened to few songs and such..I only posted that one song because I don't want to fill this page with 1982 show.

I don't have the links here, just listened to few songs and such..I only posted that one song because I don't want to fill this page with 1982 show.
Yeah as I said I quoted the wrong person at first, 7th_one posted the whole lot and I got confused since the post was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back