Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Are they going to bring you food on a tray that they will leave on the floor in front of the door, then knock and run away?

I'm planning to start learning a new language over the holidays and I can't decide between German and Japanese. Could you all help decide?

I've never studied Japanese, but I've been studying German on and off (mostly off) for 20 years and I still can't say much more than 20 simple phrases. I hope you can do better.

I'm going to try to edit a video from a flight earlier this winter, my passenger brought a Gopro camera which we mounted to the cockpit canopy. I'm going to put some music to parts of the video, but whatmusic to use ....?

I feel the flight wasn't spectacular enough to use music from Top Gun or action-filled enough to warrant Aces High. i suppose the intro/outro to Coming Home would be fitting though. Any ideas for instrumental passages from Maiden songs that would go well with the video footage?

And, of course, "Climb like a monkey!" Needs to be in there at some point as well!
53aea6c531f7f85fe115d0beb3efec49.gif

Back