Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LOTB 2020 leg of the tour get cancelled, these are the possible scenarios:

1.The tour get cancelled and they move on with the album tour in 2021 (the album will be released at the end of this year or at the start of 2021). They also can play some of the cancelled dates from this year on the album tour (Australia, New Zealand and the Asia leg). Ed Force One will do the job. - this is probably the best scenario at this moment.

2.The tour get cancelled and the band decides to move the tour for 2021 (delaying the album with 1 year). - this is probably the worst scenario.

IF album is ready Steve & guys must be quite sad that they didn't wait with recording a little bit longer. Current pandemic and the madness around it would be nice idea for at least one song.

I think it would make a lot of Maiden fans very happy to hear a new song. It's their call, though. If they do have one but thought it would detract from the big launch to release something now, they can sit on it.

IF album is ready Steve & guys must be quite sad that they didn't wait with recording a little bit longer. Current pandemic and the madness around it would be nice idea for at least one song.
I don't wanna be that guy but... Alexander the Great (Live From Guillaume Tell Studios)

I don't think Bruce will be able to go flying, Collin. Airspace is virtually shut down and, if he's living in Paris right now, he's on lockdown. I reckon he'll write another book though. What That Button Did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back