Short-answer questions

Coming back to my unanswered question, I'm going with it again.
Does anyone know if Bruce weared on stage the lamb mask that he show sometimes in pictures on backstage? I just watch him weard the bear boots and leather jacket when they toured in Canada 88.

Coming back to my unanswered question, I'm going with it again.
Does anyone know if Bruce weared on stage the lamb mask that he show sometimes in pictures on backstage? I just watch him weard the bear boots and leather jacket when they toured in Canada 88.

Have you a picture of what you are talking about?

I cannot found a pic with the lamb mask on stage.
I would like to know what song was singing with it. I suppose it would be at the begining of the concert. Possibly Moonchild because he's playing the devil character.

I think Bruce used the mask only in the first 2 Canada gigs. Some of the others Canada following concerts and US leg he jumped on stage without it. I would like to know why he didn't use it anymore.

Maybe it broke, maybe he thought it was stupid, maybe it impaired his vision, maybe he lost it. Not sure there's much of a mystery.

I think if you asked Bruce about it, there's less than even money he even remembers.

Question:
I don't remember but what happened with MELT game in 1996? because The Best of the Beast came with a sticker of it and I don't know if that game was Ed hunter they released in 1999 or it was other game with different graphics, because the sticker and Eddie it looks different than Ed hunter

Question:
I don't remember but what happened with MELT game in 1996? because The Best of the Beast came with a sticker of it and I don't know if that game was Ed hunter they released in 1999 or it was other game with different graphics, because the sticker and Eddie it looks different than Ed hunter

I think Melt was a different game altogether that they never released as they changed the concept to Ed Hunter, I think the reason was that Melt was already out of date compared to other computer games before it had even been released.

I think Melt was a different game altogether that they never released as they changed the concept to Ed Hunter, I think the reason was that Melt was already out of date compared to other computer games before it had even been released.
Thank you. Melt eddie was cooler than Ed hunter Eddie.

Ed Hunter came directly from Melt. They changed some stuff around as the concept changed, but the artwork inside Virtual XI is directly from the game when it was still called Melt. At least that's how I remember it. I remember when band members were quoted as saying it was the most amazing looking game they'd ever seen, which showed how few games they'd seen since Pong. I still have my 3 disc Ed Hunter set.

But I think the game was ready to release in 1996. Virtual XI is from 1998 and Ed Hunter was released in 1999 so I think it's like @srfc says. The game was out of date when the original date release and the project was delayed changing everything.
Btw I still have my 3CD Ed hunter set too. I finnished the game.

Back