Bruce Dickinson

Thanks for sharing the video. Is the setlist the same as on the live video they recorded on the same tour?
I haven't watched it all yet. At least it is up to "Inertia". But the good thing is that it doesn't suffer from the annoying editing of the one from Anthology, which was edited using the same techniques as Helloween's High Live, and logically so since it was recorded while Skunkworks opened for Helloween on the Time of the Oath tour. It is a bit like Maiden's Live at Donnington: it is cool on one or two songs, but a full concert depicted like that is tiresome, in my opinion.

@GhostofCain far too many Youtube videos. Are you trying to crash my laptop?

Trying to save you the time to search for them by having embedded, but as this seems to be not appreciated, here's the link to Alex Dickson's channel so anyone interested could find the videos.

Of particular interest to Bruce Dickinson/Skunkworks fans, the following songs that were not completed and did not make it to the album:

Last edited:
I was listening to the Chemical Wedding today. Does anyone else think the bass is mixed louder than usual on Bruce's solo albums, as if he has been conditioned to having a loud bass from years of being in Steve's band :lol:

Chris Dale has also uploaded this bootleg.

The video contains snippets of:

Silver Wings
Broken
Revelations
Tears of the Dragon (message of Change the Battery Pack on screen :lol: )
Innerspace
Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter
Tattooed Millionaire
The Prisoner
Powerslave
Delilah

Let’s hope he uploads more cool stuff from Bruce’s solo career.

I like the way he plays the fills from the album version of Bring Your Daughter during the chorus.

When was the last time Maiden played it, 2003? I'd like to hear it again, it's good fun live.

I like the way he plays the fills from the album version of Bring Your Daughter during the chorus.

True. I believe Pete Friesen was the guitarist playing those fills.

When was the last time Maiden played it, 2003? I'd like to hear it again, it's good fun live.

2003. It is a great live song and worked really well as an encore.

It is funny how some of the Maiden songs that Bruce was playing on that solo tour ended up being played by Maiden the following year after a long absence from the band's setlists (Revelations since 1985 and BYDTTS since 1993). A coincidence? Probably not. :D

Last edited:

Silver Wings
Broken
Revelations
Innerspace
Tattooed Millionaire
The Prisoner
Powerslave
Delilah

Phenomenal. That drumming during Innerspace! Love this footage. Thanks man.

Silver Wings
Broken
Revelations
Innerspace
Tattooed Millionaire
The Prisoner
Powerslave
Delilah

Notice how all AOB and TCW material is left out. I can see why emphasis is laid on material the Skunkworks band had more to do with, but still I would not mind more footage of this little tour.

Notice how all AOB and TCW material is left out. I can see why emphasis is laid on material the Skunkworks band had more to do with, but still I would not mind more footage of this little tour.

True, but Silver Wings and Broken are featured. ;)

I would love to have more footage of this tour (there is an Athens bootleg of the whole set, including a one off performance of Flight of Icarus, that shows the band were on fire!).

I did not know where to put this, but it probably fits here. As a major new show on William Blake opens at Tate Britain, here is an article on the influence of William Blake on contemporary pop music featuring Bruce:

An evening with Bruce Dickinson - New dates added

OCTOBER
25 - O2 Universum, Prague, Czech Republic - Tickets
26 - Lisinski, Zagreb, Croatia - Tickets
27 - Vienna Stadhalle F, Vienna, Austria - Tickets

NOVEMBER
02 - Congress Centre, Budapest, Hungary - Tickets
04 - Pallas Theatre, Athens, Greece - Tickets
13 - Madetoja Hall, Oulu, Finland - Tickets
23 - Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Toronto, Canada - Tickets
29 - Cartuja Center, Seville, Spain - Tickets

DECEMBER