Bruce Dickinson

Oh my God he is still doing this. The man really likes to milk it doesn't he?

However, if they finish in March then perhaps that heralds a new Iron Maiden album or the beginning of a new tour. :applause:
Of course he is. The demand is there, so why not. And it's not like Maiden are busy in the winter months.

"how you mix a show knowing the venue could be bombed at any time"

I doubt the circumstances forced the man to approach the mix in a different way. He may have had less equipment to work with, but he would not, on purpose, turn on the drums louder, or the bass softer, or anything else mixing related?

I absolutely do not mean to be sarcastic, but can anyone who has seen the interview, say if this is really about the mixing (job) itself, as well?

I haven't seen the interview (yet) but the question is stupid, and how you do X knowing the place can be bombed, for every X has a same answer : you do your best and hope for the best. Nothing to do with nuances of live mixing.

The interview is about the whole Sarajevo experience. The possibility of being bombed is discussed, as well as the equipment used, among other things.

Is he actually going anywhere new? That would justify the extended extended extended book tour, but otherwise, it's just getting very tired.

Back