Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Album announcement in November, Release in March. Tour starts May 2020 for N/S America, AUS, and Asia. European Tour with select US dates in 2021.
Thinking basically the same thing, Collin. Album announced in Nov. British Lion tour late 2019/ maybe into early Jan. Album in March, Tour May 2020. They might take the plane out again and do an intinerary similiar to TBOS tour. Then hit the other places/countries starting Feb 2021.

Bruce is coming here in November to promote his book for the 4th time. Four times in a small irrelevant country like this! People got tired of it after the second time.

Bruce is coming here in November to promote his book for the 4th time. Four times in a small irrelevant country like this! People got tired of it after the second time.
Hey now I'm going to go see him babble his nonsense solely because he's finally doing a local stint. I figure that's probably why: he's doing different cities every time so that even the lazy disinterested bums go "alright maybe I'll go see him then".

It was 9 years ago today that The Final Frontier was released. One new album in a decade and multiple 3-year tours playing only old songs? Sounds like Maiden has gone full nostalgia/cabaret act to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back