Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOTB part 3 announcement in November/December, tour start in May. Album announcement in May, one new song in the setlist. Album out in August/September, tour announcement August, Ed Force One leg starting in February 2021.

Any better guesses?

LOTB part 3 announcement in November/December, tour start in May. Album announcement in May, one new song in the setlist. Album out in August/September, tour announcement August, Ed Force One leg starting in February 2021.

Any better guesses?
Album out Aug/Sep next year would be an extraordinarily long time between recording and release.

I think were much more likely to see the album early next year.

Any better guesses?

"Day of the Dead" to be released in Oct/Nov. New album tour after British Lion dates in Feb/Bruce book dates in March, tour starting in Europe.

Album out Aug/Sep next year would be an extraordinarily long time between recording and release.

I think were much more likely to see the album early next year.
It would indeed. But I have a feeling they always planned to release the album second half next year, but had to record early this year because of their schedules.

With Maiden focused (least at the moment) more on growing / merchandising its brand than making a new album, I wonder if they'll get into the marijuana biz? Nowadays, lots of musicians / celebs are, with their own branded strains... and let's face it, the leap from celeb-branded beer to celeb-branded weed is minimal. IM loves attaching their brands / logo to all kinds of products & properties... so why not?

If so, their first strain should definitely be named Aces High. Jeah.

Also: In the ungodly name of corporate synergy, the Mayan-themed "Book of Souls" album / tour should've been sponsored by Amazon. It was such a ridiculously perfect fit! Anyhoo, back to your regularly scheduled program...

With Maiden focused (least at the moment) more on growing / merchandising its brand than making a new album, I wonder if they'll get into the marijuana biz?
Bruce has called out dopesmokers before and the entire band is very much anti-non-alcoholic-drugs, so I highly doubt it and also Jesus Christ.

Iron Maidens (tampons), The Evil That Men Chew (chewing tabacco), Run To The Pills (pharmaceutical drugs), Water Water Everywhere (bathwater), Hallowed Be Thy Erection (condoms), and Empire Of The Cows (restaurant chain) to come next.

Any better guesses?
I'm thinking this is probable. I don't think they would've even brought up the idea of a third leg of LotB in interviews if it wasn't already a done deal. Yes, it would be a bit unprecedented in many ways (going on a hits tour after the album's already done, having a long delay between recording and release, etc.) but it seems to me the band are perfectly happy to keep using the (admittedly great) LotB set for one more year. I mean, they can't ever top it so why not?

Unless it's all a big misdirection meant to very specifically throw the Maidenfans userbase into a frenzy and later this year they're just gonna announce a new album and tour for next year. Probably not, but hey, you never know.

Last edited:
Iron Maidens (tampons), The Evil That Men Chew (chewing tabacco), Run To The Pills (pharmaceutical drugs), Water Water Everywhere (bathwater), Hallowed Be Thy Erection (condoms), and Empire Of The Cows (restaurant chain) to come next.
Nice larp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back