Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Until a flight attendant comes over and punches you?
Or the following message comes from the cockpit:

"Hello, this is the first officer. We have some disturbances on our radio equipment, and we cannot leave the stand until some idiot - you know who you are - stops being funny and puts his mobile device in flight mode. By the way, you will be held economically responsible for the delay".

Off to the old apartment again for the final cleaning effort. Got the worst jobs out of the way yesterday (cleaning behind fridge and oven, cleaning said items inside, cleaning the shower cabinet). Windows and floors remain.

I thought I had the worst jobs done. But the bathroom had one final surprise for me today: The water lock below the wash basin had become nearly plugged. It was a very dirty job, and a toothbrush had to die for the cause.

But now the apartment is cleaner than any time since I moved in, I'm back in the new one and can relax with a cold refreshing beverage.

:cheers:

This is genuinely of the saddest videos I've ever watched. I get that this model wasn't popular, but come on, surely they could've found some good use for them?

Why don't you come here? I got a spare ticket for Montreal....
I don't drive and my sister and I already going on a 4 day vacation to Chicago and my mom was freaking out over that because it will be hard on her to have to take care of my brother more. We'll definitely plan something at some time though. I actually might have a spare ticket as well if my friend doesn't get the go ahead from his boss for the day off.

I don't drive and my sister and I already going on a 4 day vacation to Chicago and my mom was freaking out over that because it will be hard on her to have to take care of my brother more. We'll definitely plan something at some time though. I actually might have a spare ticket as well if my friend doesn't get the go ahead from his boss for the day off.
Maidenfans Meetup 2020. LC, Wiz, Travis, and Diesel get high and make lists together.

Back