Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
People close to the band is my guess. Obviously they won't say who their source is. But these are some of the trustworthy people on the fanclub judging by other comments and discussions.

Exactly. The information is coming from a person who is close to people in the know (and personal friend of some longtime members of the Maiden crew)

Exactly. The information is coming from a person who is close to people in the know (and personal friend of some longtime members of the Maiden crew)
My uncle new a guy and that guy new another guy, and he knew a guy who worked in a bar that said one of his mates was a temp roadie for Maiden. He said that the album is coming out tomorrow.

:ninja:

My uncle new a guy and that guy new another guy, and he knew a guy who worked in a bar that said one of his mates was a temp roadie for Maiden. He said that the album is coming out tomorrow.

:ninja:

As I posted earlier, the source of the rumour is not the type of person that would be spreading bullshit and is close to people from the Maiden crew. Feel free to believe whatever you want though.

As I posted earlier, the source of the rumour is not the type of person that would be spreading bullshit and is close to people from the Maiden crew. Feel free to believe whatever you want though.
My comment was merely a joke.

There were more gigs though, so I would be interested in comparing similar gigs.

O2 arena sold 93% of tickets in 2018 for LOTB (34,788 tickets)
O2 arena sold 100% of tickets in 2017 for TBOS (34,427 tickets) which is odd. More seats must have been available for that tour.
I'm not 100%, but I think TBOS 2017 made more money than LOTB 2018.

TBOS played to larger venues in Europe than LOTB. Example is Sweden. During TBOS, they played in Uvelli which is 55,000 and sold 98% of tickets. In 2018 on LOTB, they played Tele2 which has a capacity of 37,221 and sold out. Berlin played on both tours. TBOS sold out 20,274 tickets but LOTB sold 15,575 tickets. Their new albums seem to, in fact draw bigger crowds. With that said, SBIT broke their record as the best selling tour of their career in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back