Misheard lyrics

Heard James Blunt's You're Beautiful on the radio, reminded me that I used to think the lyrics were "I saw an angel of Adam Shaw".

"Soviet, threat no more" from Metallica's Don't Tread On Me. It could've really made sense considering that the song was released in 1991.

Queensrÿche, “Queen Of The Reich” — I always heard (and still do hear) “a victim the beast shall obtain” as “a victim of bestiality”... :huh:

When it comes to misheard Lyrics these classics remain unbeaten

#3: Slayer - Hey Johnny Depp

#2: Misfits - Dye Dye Mud Harley (covered by Metallica)

and by far the best one................

#1: Pantera - Find Me A Stallone :D:D:D:D:D

My daughter and I were in the car yesterday and Metallica's Don't Thread On Me was on the radio. During the chorus, I took a look at her because I heard a strange noise and I saw her eyes the size of saucers. Turns out she heard the "So be it" part as Soviet.

My daughter and I were in the car yesterday and Metallica's Don't Thread On Me was on the radio. During the chorus, I took a look at her because I heard a strange noise and I saw her eyes the size of saucers. Turns out she heard the "So be it" part as Soviet.
That’s exactly what I heard the first few listens too. :lol:

Makes sense. That's the same album that has "Sand Patrol" as a hit song.

"Soviet, threat no more" from Metallica's Don't Tread On Me. It could've really made sense considering that the song was released in 1991.
Too close geographically, aren't we.

Back