Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have started a fan site named Scream for me back in the 90s. ;) @Jer might remember it. :D
I remember the site. If I’m remembering right, the admin was a young British woman who was a Strange Death regular, but her name escapes me at the moment...

I remember the site. If I’m remembering right, the admin was a young British woman who was a Strange Death regular, but her name escapes me at the moment...

Sarah Philp. ;) She was, as was I, one of the regulars at Strange Death.

If I remember correctly, she was based in Scotland. Thanks to being introduced to Bruce by a longtime fan, she ended up being the webmaster of Bruce's website and, following the reunion, webmaster/new media manager for Iron Maiden/Phantom Music Management.

Sarah Philp. ;) She was, as was I, one of the regulars at Strange Death.
I was going to say I thought her name began with an “S”. Yes, I remember now. She sent me an audio tape back then with some other bands she liked, and she talked about wanting to visit the U.S. to rent an old 1950s convertible and drive around out west. Nice girl — sounds like she landed her dream job. Good for her!

He could have thrown on a better outfit as well, it's a photo for an album sleeve not a mugshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back