From Tools Facebook:
upload_2019-3-7_11-51-26.png
What can it mean???

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-7_11-51-26.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-7_11-51-26.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 13
http://dannycarey.org/but-what-about-the-stoned-lobsters/

Did some more digging. The band eats a lobster dinner whenever they finish an album. It’s tradition. Obviously Danny’s website post alludes to ‘Lobster’, and Maynard is missing. But this is an awfully vague thing to post on a website. My idea is that it’s only something hardcore Tool fans are supposed to understand.

So after putting all the together and knowing what sort of progress they have already made... I can come to the conclusion that the album is finished!!!

@Collin

May 05 - Jacksonville, FL - Welcome To Rockville
May 07 - Birmingham, AL - Legacy Arena at The BCC
May 08 - Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center
May 10 - Hampton, VA - Hampton Coliseum
May 11 - Concord, NC - Epicenter
May 13 - St. Louis, MO - Enterprise Center
May 14 - Kansas City, MO - Spring Center
May 16 - Lincoln, NE - Pinnacle Bank Arena
May 17 - Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Arena
May 19 - Bridgeview, IL - Chicago Open Air

@Collin

@Collin

May 05 - Jacksonville, FL - Welcome To Rockville
May 07 - Birmingham, AL - Legacy Arena at The BCC
May 08 - Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center
May 10 - Hampton, VA - Hampton Coliseum
May 11 - Concord, NC - Epicenter
May 13 - St. Louis, MO - Enterprise Center
May 14 - Kansas City, MO - Spring Center
May 16 - Lincoln, NE - Pinnacle Bank Arena
May 17 - Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Arena
May 19 - Bridgeview, IL - Chicago Open Air

@Collin
A little to far for me unfortunately. Anything on the west coast I would strongly consider. They are amazing live! Should be in range for @Diesel 11 though :D

Edit: @Black Wizard They are playing Donington. Are you going to that?

Last edited:
Edit: @Black Wizard They are playing Donington. Are you going to that?
No. I'm not much of a Tool fan. I like bits of what I've heard but it's not enough to take me to Donington Park which may be a mud swamp again like it was in 2016 on Maiden Day. @Brigantium can confirm.

The line-up is very good this year though.

DL2019_5147_Web_POSTER_1000px-3-900x1260.jpg

Look at Sunday. Dream Theater then Tool. A proggasm. :eek:

MJK has another new project. He's opening a vineyard. Maybe this is why the Tool album took so long.

Look at Sunday. Dream Theater then Tool. A proggasm. :eek:
Would cry if I saw that. No joke. Definitely check out Tool. Their live show is on par with Maidens.

MJK has another new project. He's opening a vineyard. Maybe this is why the Tool album took so long.
According to Maynard, the album took so long because of the rest of the band. They would write the music, Maynard would then write the lyrics to the music. By the next time the band would meet up then all the music had been changed and Maynard would just have to scrap everything and start all over. The band also probably didn't write any material until 2011 at the very earliest. They were burnt out and had an ongoing lawsuit with their record label. I'm confident it will be out this year. We've waited long enough, and the band surely knows that.

If I remember correctly it stemmed from the record label screwing them out of their money. They got the bad side of the music business.
They should have hired Barry Mckay to help them out. #NeverLostACase

Definitely check out Tool. Their live show is on par with Maidens.
I'll listen to their new album when/if it eventually comes out. I know bits of Tool already but not enough of it had me hooked.

As I told Diesel like only 38 times, listen to Ænima. Classic album. :notworthy:
Perhaps. I am trying to listen to as much new music as possible. Will 'Ænima' get a chance? Who knows. The new Tool album certainly will.

How do I get that damn Saxon character on my phone?

Back