Tool

I think an official announcement would do me just fine. Of course I will be excited once I finally have the physical copy in my hands.

Sober and Prison Sex are Tool classics. Start with Aenima Diesel. It is potentially the greatest album ever made.

That’s their second album. :nonono:
There is no way it’s better than The Chemical Wedding.
Fine start with Undertow. It's kind of meh.

It's up there. I suppose if I made a list (which I don't have surprisingly) it would be #3 or #4. It's definitely not as good as Somewhere in Time or Book of Souls imo. The Chemical Wedding would be the other #3 or #4.

Fine start with Undertow. It's kind of meh.

It's up there. I suppose if I made a list (which I don't have surprisingly) it would be #3 or #4. It's definitely not as good as Somewhere in Time or Book of Souls imo. The Chemical Wedding would be the other #3 or #4.
Okay phew you had me worried for a second.

Okay, so I’m doing Metallica (and Megadeth when they’re complete), Ghost, The Metal Essentials, Tool, and the Iced Earth - Savatage - Bolt Thrower - Blind Guardian thing.

Oh, and... Devin Townsend I guess.

There go my next few months.

Okay, so I’m doing Metallica (and Megadeth when they’re complete), Ghost, The Metal Essentials, Tool, and the Iced Earth - Savatage - Bolt Thrower - Blind Guardian thing.

Oh, and... Devin Townsend I guess.

There go my next few months.

It’s never enough.

But don’t worry Diesel there’s only 4 Tool albums and a 6 song EP. There’s not very much to listen to.

Back