LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
But all the fans in the Americas haven't seen the show yet. By keeping the setlist the same everyone gets the same. I don't think it would make sense to have two different setlists for different parts of the world.
I'm going to see them the next year and I don't have any problem with some setlist changes. Especially with TETMD,wicker man and FOTD

I'm going to see them the next year and I don't have any problem with some setlist changes. Especially with TETMD,wicker man and FOTD
Obviously there will be songs that you and many other would prefer to be in the setlist, but keeping it the same means that everyone gets the same show and they don't have to rehearse a new song, add any new theatrics and reprogram the lights. If they replace a song then the show won't be the same will it?

It's about time for Maiden to return some songs from NPFTD and FOTD albums live.

Maybe for the next tour..... BQOBD, Wasting Love, NPFTD, Tailgunner etc.

If they will play more 90s Bruce-era songs, how about Judas Be My Guide? Can't believe that awesome song has never been played live. It's short, too. Could easily squeeze it into a set. Sigh. Just a dream..

It's about time for Maiden to return some songs from NPFTD and FOTD albums live.

Maybe for the next tour..... BQOBD, Wasting Love, NPFTD, Tailgunner etc.
I could see them maybe bringing back Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter or Afraid to Shoot Strangers on a future tour, but that's about it.

In terms of set changes the only songs I as a first time concert goer would be fine with Maiden dropping are: 2MTM, Wickerman and Revalations. Although my list of what i'd want added in exchange is unrealistic; Stranger, Rime, Paschendale, Wasted Years and SSOASS. Although I'd be fine with Moonchild or the longest day. So as someone who feels this set is near perfection I say keep it as is. I just wish I was old enough to have gotten into Maiden back in 2008 when they did SBIT...

The only song I think could be taken out is FTGGOG and I fucking hope it isn’t. Please stop, you’re fluttering my head too much.

The only song I think could be taken out is FTGGOG
At first I didn't think it illicited as strong a response at the Scandinavian shows as many other songs in the setlist and found the atmosphere a bit deadened, but by the Birmingham show (my fourth) I enjoyed it a lot more. I also feel that it's the centre piece of the show too, so unlikely to be dropped.

You maybe be surprised Wiz.
You will be disappointed, Kal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back