Maiden - Legacy of the Beast game Eddies

A new character was added !

Musashi
- the song Sun And Steel is about this legendary samurai.

DrLv8atWsAA-517.jpg DrRVE1DX4AIs_YL.jpg

Last edited:
He is Samurai Eddie without a special move, but much stronger basic moves.

Oh yeah, I wanted to say Samurai Eddie (which is from the song SAS). So this is a one Eddie, cool.

What happened with that Final Frontier Eddie ? Is he added to the game, because I can't find a picture.

At last the new upcoming update of the game will be to include a whole new world: ''Night City'' (inspired by Killers album cover).

Maybe that means we finally will get the Killers Eddie, who was planned to be added to the game 2 years earlier.

Attachments

• gdndgngdngddgn.png
    gdndgngdngddgn.png
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 18
I imagine Killers Eddie will be extremely similar to Run to the Hills Eddie though.

They can make him with a black shirt, instead of a yellow one (like on the album cover), because RTTH Eddie is very similar with him, as you already pointed out. :)

UPDATE !!!

Assassin

Killers Eddie - this is the Eddie from Killers album cover.

94(11).jpg

Last edited:
It seems that it is planned another world to be added at some point in the future in the LOTB game (I hope not delaying it for 2 years like Night City world). More worlds means more Eddies and keeps updating the game which gave us so many amazing Eddie artworks ! :yey:

This upcoming new world (which will be the 6th in the game) will be called Isle Of Avalon ! It would be inspired by The Final Frontier album, I guess.

Attachments

• avalon lore.png
    avalon lore.png
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 5
A new character was added to the game:

The Ancient Mariner - from the song The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Gauntlet-Season-2-1200x676-EN.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE !!!

Magus

Bass Eddie - this is the Eddie from Fear Of The Dark live single.

94(14).jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE !!!

Gunner

Iron Maiden Eddie - this is the Eddie from Iron Maiden album cover.

View attachment 8522 View attachment 8523

Kinda funny that a mobile game might have a better CGI-modernization of 1st album Eddie than the 1998 remaster which represented the record (and that particular Eddie, for that matter) in general market for twenty years. Alright, that also means that the original CGI is a bit dated, but hey, anyway.

Back