Maiden - Legacy of the Beast game Eddies

I grabbed these screenshots today while playing the game, although the first 2 are from a few months back. Some really nice artwork here.
(sorry if any are repeated from earlier posts)
And a few more Eddie screenshots

Yeah, some of them are already posted, but these are great pictures. It has other great characters in the game apart from Eddie, like The Alchemist or child of the damned - looks great. Thanks ! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, some of them are already posted, but these are great pictures. It has other great characters in the game except Eddie, like The Alchemist or child of the damned - looks great. Thanks ! :)

There is some nicer detail on the screenshots than you get from just using google. I was quite surprised when I clicked on the individual pics in the post :)

Edit: Especially as I only play on my phone!

There is some nicer detail on the screenshots than you get from just using google. I was quite surprised when I clicked on the individual pics in the post :)

Edit: Especially as I only play on my phone!

Yes, the game offers pretty good screenshots. :)

Meanwhile, a new character was added to the game - Icarus (+ Daedalus) - from the song Flight of Icarus.

DnIuCmrWsAAxpFs.jpg Wings-of-Wax-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20181001-011312.jpg Screenshot_20181001-003636.jpg Screenshot_20180927-190010.jpg Screenshot_20180926-182451.jpg Screenshot_20180927-184902.jpg
Another bunch of Eddie shots here. While drawn Eddie is always the one definite way to capture his essence, I still think there are some decent visuals and uses of him in the game too. I mean, it's far from being anything like EdHunter stuff (yes, it's so much older, but it was pretty poor even nack then) and some of the CGI single covers over the years, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Another bunch of Eddie shots here. While drawn Eddie is always the one definite way to capture his essence, I still think there are some decent visuals and uses of him in the game too. I mean, it's far from being anything like EdHunter stuff (yes, it's so much older, but it was pretty poor even nack then) and some of the CGI single covers over the years, in my opinion.

Eddie in action ! Great. :)

Last edited:
Here are some other characters from the game that are not Eddies, but represent a certain Maiden song:

1 - Lord Of Light - from the song Lord of Light.
2 - The Alchemist - from the song The Alchemist.
3 - Child Of The Damned - from the song Children of the Damned
4 - The Nomad - from the song The Nomad.
5 - The Beast - related to TNOTB album cover.
6 - Corrupt General - I think it has common with the song Where Eagles Dare.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Here are some other characters from the game that are not Eddies, but represent a certain Maiden song:

1 - Lord Of Light - from the song Lord of Light.
2 - The Alchemist - from the song The Alchemist.
3 - Child Of The Damned - from the song Children of the Damned
4 - The Nomad - from the song The Nomad.
5 - The Beast - related to TNOTB album cover.
6 - Corrupt General - I think it has common with the song Where Eagles Dare.

I still need The Beast from that list, but have all the others (with the exception of Lord of Light as he is currently a non player character)

LOTB game has won the award ''Best Game'' for 2017 by Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards. Congratulations ! :nana: :D

Last edited:
And let's be honest, from a gaming point of view alone, LOTB should probably come last.

Yeah, the game itself is RPG with nice graphics, but I think the game would have been awesome if it was like Mortal Kombat game - imagine to battle with every incarnation of Eddie or a game where you have to do missions with every Eddie with a specific mission for every one of them, with the albums covers to be a map or levels in the game (with weapons and etc).....

Last edited:
Yeah, the game itself is RPG with nice graphics, but I think the game would have been awesome if it was like Mortal Kombat game - imagine to battle with every incarnation of Eddie or a game where you have to do missions with every Eddie with a specific mission for every one of them (with weapons and etc).....

I like some of the mechanics in it, the talismans and other stuff really give it some tactical depth, but the repetitive nature of the game makes it more or less dull. It's kinda addictive as it is, but it would have been interesting if it had a just tad bit more "chess-like" approach. A bit like Nintendo's Fire Emblem series, if someone's familiar with it.

The new Gauntlet mode is pretty cool though.

But yes, LOTB winning that award is pretty ridiculous, to be fair.

I like some of the mechanics in it, the talismans and other stuff really give it some tactical depth, but the repetitive nature of the game makes it more or less dull. It's kinda addictive as it is, but it would have been interesting if it had a just tad bit more "chess-like" approach. A bit like Nintendo's Fire Emblem series, if someone's familiar with it.

Yeah, the game loses its momentum of excitement at some point, but at least gave us a fantastic Eddie artworks. :p;)

Last edited:
New character was added to the game ! *plus a little teaser of TFF Eddie, which I expect to be added within hours or tomorrow.

Charlotte - from the songs 22 Acacia Avenue and From Here To Eternity.

Charlotte_Gauntlet-Season1_event_1200x676_EN-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back