Steve Harris

Yeah, if you're not going to wear it, encase it in glass. Or very clear plastic.

Could you be more specific. After a quick search on the Internet, I don't see hat it's all about.
And did you enjoy your gig in Ottawa ?
You can get a small glass case.

And did you enjoy your gig in Ottawa ?
I ended up becoming ill starting Friday night (and lasting through to now). I could barely get out of bed yesterday, so I missed it. Fuck.

Talking about slaves. You should have seen Steve carrying himself the boxes of unsold merch out of the venue under a heavy rain. The man clearly asks no privilege.

The Maiden chaps are well-known for their lack of air and graces in similar circumstances. It makes me even more proud to be a fan. :)

Just personal opinion, but Steve's side project/band British Lion is crap. Their first album is very bad and that new song is average (resembles though a little, Maiden). The singer is bland, but I understand, Steve needs a hobby... it seems the concerts with Maiden are not enough for him.

Hard monday at work ? You needed to relieve the pressure, didn't you ? Do you feel better ? I should try this one in a while: just choose a page where people talk about something they appreciate and spit my bitter feelings.

Back