USA Politics

Space Force = whoever operates the ICBMs, anti ballistic missiles and related satellites. Russians have a "Space Force" since 1992. It's just a military structure, budgeting and bureaucracy thing. I think the said stuff has been under the command of Air Force in USA and now it's just going to be branched out if the plan goes ahead. Russians merged their Space Force for a few years with Air Force, then separated it back. I can't believe Trump supporters who think this is one step closer to SF future...nonsense.

Trump is the very definition of imposter in imposter syndrome.

Simply put, I'm disgusted and embarrassed by the moron who inhabits the office of the President in the USA. Counting down the days until the "uneducated" fool no longer has any power.

Not everyone here is American.
And it would never occur to me to assume that they were. Your comment itself seems a bit odd and presumptuous.

This is a thread about U.S. politics. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that someone interested in U.S. politics would know that we always hold national elections on even-numbered years in November. That would quite literally be the very first thing you'd learn about the mechanics of U.S. politics.

And it would never occur to me to assume that they were. Your comment itself seems a bit odd and presumptuous.

This is a thread about U.S. politics. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that someone interested in U.S. politics would know that we always hold national elections on even-numbered years in November. That would quite literally be the very first thing you'd learn about the mechanics of U.S. politics.

Nevertheless, instead of calling someone out for a question, you can simply answer it.

This is a thread about U.S. politics. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that someone interested in U.S. politics would know that we always hold national elections on even-numbered years in November.

It's not unreasonable to assume that, but it's not facepalm worthy.

Nevertheless, instead of calling someone out for a question, you can simply answer it.
And yet you had no problem calling me out for my response, making a comment insinuating that I was some clichéd, navel-gazing American who assumes the world revolves around the U.S.

Classy and not even slightly hypocritical. :rolleyes:

Murica has way too many different government levels and elections and stuff, ain't nobody got time fo dat.

y u heff to be mad, is only elections

And yet you had no problem calling me out for my response, making a comment insinuating that I was some clichéd, navel-gazing American who assumes the world revolves around the U.S.

Classy and not even slightly hypocritical. :rolleyes:

Interestingly, NP had the same response.

Had you given us any idea of what you're thinking instead of a simple ":facepalm:", we might be talking on a different level.

Not to mention, you're making assumptions on my remark. Where did I say that you were a clichéd, navel-gazing American? I merely indicated that some people from outside the US may not be 100% familiar with everything happening in the US, and that people posting here might forget about that.

Back