USA Politics

And also this:

"When religion and politics travel in the same cart, the riders believe nothing can stand in their way. Their movements become headlong - faster and faster and faster. They put aside all thoughts of obstacles and forget the precipice does not show itself to the man in a blind rush until it's too late."
Frank Herbert, Dune

I was ever only asked for ID when purchasing alcohol.
Sorry for straying off-topic, but I was actually asked for ID when buying a bottle of whisky and some beer at the duty-free shop at Oslo Airport recently ... Tomorrow I turn 2x the legal age for buying alcohol in Norway :D The girl at the counter was a bit embarrassed after having a look at my driving license.

Sorry for straying off-topic, but I was actually asked for ID when buying a bottle of whisky and some beer at the duty-free shop at Oslo Airport recently ... Tomorrow I turn 2x the legal age for buying alcohol in Norway :D The girl at the counter was a bit embarrassed after having a look at my driving license.

A friend of mine invited me to go dancing with her and the bouncer at the door asked us both for IDs, I said, "I guess grey hairs don't count, huh?" He smiled and said, "Not here, sorry."

I think she wanted to find out your name to Facebook stalk you.

By the way, the groceries & ID thing is because His Excellency said it at a rally in Tampa.

Back