2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia (Maidenfans WC Pool inside)

They're going home, they're going home, they're going
England's going home, they're going home, they're going
etc.

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT
GAZZA IS STILL CRYING
FOUR MORE YEARS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED THEM COLLAPSING

They're going home, they're going home, they're going
England's going home, they're going home, they're going
etc.

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT
GAZZA IS STILL CRYING
FOUR MORE YEARS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED THEM COLLAPSING
What a hate (or "fun" whatever you call it) against a team that didn't do anything good in many years. This World Cup, for the first time they threatened to took the title and hell breaks loose on this forum. I find that a bit out of place, guys. Anyway, a 3rd place for England would still be one of the best team efforts of all teams. Looking at where they came from.

They were unlucky at the end but next year I see them doing well in Nations Cup and in the EURO 2020 as well.

What a hate (or "fun" whatever you call it) against a team that didn't do anything good in many years. This World Cup, for the first time they threatened to took the title and hell breaks loose on this forum. I find that a bit out of place, guys.

You do realize Black Wizard is Scottish right?

Edit: Oh

What a hate (or "fun" whatever you call it) against a team that didn't do anything good in many years. This World Cup, for the first time they threatened to took the title and hell breaks loose on this forum. I find that a bit out of place, guys. Anyway, a 3rd place for England would still be one of the best team efforts of all teams. Looking at where they came from.

They were unlucky at the end but next year I see them doing well in Nations Cup and in the EURO 2020 as well.
Heeeeey, it's my turn to gloat once on this board!
We can discuss this in nine days in Plovdiv?

Back