Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
true.... but if The Nomad is part of that suit, it could be later run songs
But IIRC, McKay specifically mentioned past Maiden members, so it could only be stuff from Iron Maiden or Killers. "The Nomad" was included in the "Hallowed" lawsuit simply because it also had music allegedly stolen from Beckett's "Life's Shadow" - absolutely nothing to do with past members' contributions.

Clansman from tonight:
Damn, Bruce just owns this song. Sorry, Blaze.

And I say the same about SOTC. I've compared the current performances with some performances from the X Factor and Virtual XI tours and it's not even about who sings better, it's just that Bruce makes both songs sound so more powerful. I always had this opinion, but the fact that Bruce is nailing the songs every night made me think about it again.

...yes, but it would be a very stupid decision on Maiden's part to cut one of their main live calling cards. There's no other Maiden song that attracts the same amount of crowd interaction...that's not already made to be a singalong song.

Clansman should replace FOTD on the next tour.

It's so fucking awesome.
Icarus->Clansman->NOTB->Iron Maiden would really be one hell of a way to close the main set.

Fear of the Dark should be permanently relegated to the encores, where we know we're only ever going to get overplayed classics anyways :D

The future setlists should have clansman and icarus. And I wonder if I am the only one who thinks that if eternity should fail must be placed into the encores too.

If Eternity Should Fail would be my pick too, if any TBOS song will be featured in the future sets. It would be perfect encore opener.

I always thought Powerslave would be a totally ballsy way to open the encores. It's a classic, everyone loves it, and it's even got an intro bit that can be played over the PA.

10. Icarus
11. The Clansman
12. NOTB
13. Iron Maiden

14. Powerslave
15. Blood Brothers
16. Wasted Years

Last edited:
The future setlists should have clansman and icarus. And I wonder if I am the only one who thinks that if eternity should fail must be placed into the encores too.

Would love IESF to stick around, even in the main set somewhere it would of been cool. Even here it would of been a great transition into the underworld Theme. Also those who are saying powerslave I feel it would of been great for the religion theme since Egypt was highly religious and the song is making references throughout to their gods.

Damn, Bruce just owns this song. Sorry, Blaze.

And I say the same about SOTC. I've compared the current performances with some performances from the X Factor and Virtual XI tours and it's not even about who sings better, it's just that Bruce makes both songs sound so more powerful. I always had this opinion, but the fact that Bruce is nailing the songs every night made me think about it again.
Couldn't agree more. He NAILS these songs... His current SotC performance is perfect, I love all these nuances he adds. It's quite different compared to RiR, which has always been my go-to version of the song. I really hope we're getting a pro recording of this new take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back