Bruce Dickinson

I can't wait to watch the documentary today. Apparently, the showing of the film will be followed by a Q&A featuring Adnan Cuhara (film producer), Chris Dale (bassist of Skunkworks), Trevor Gibson (UN security officer and now owner of Circle Studios in Birmingham, whose official inauguration was attended by Bruce), and Tatjana Bonny (FORM UK).
Fantastic documentary, really moving. As someone said on the Q&A after the screening, this is the type of film that should be shown in schools and to world leaders to avoid repeating past mistakes.

It's great seeing him so excited. I've never anticipated a rock biography more than this.

Yeah, about time he gets that cut.

Still, if I had just written a book and was waiting for it to come out I'd probably be as excited as him. If I find it somewhere I may just purchase it myself. Looks great!

The long hair was starting to look bad toward the end of his stint with Maiden. There's an interview on YouTube where he talks about how lame he looked in early photos with the Skunkworks band and he's right.

If we ever had a Bruce's hair Survivor (hopefully followed by Bruce's trousers survivor) I'd go for his late 90s look.

I'm totally going against the grain here, but I hope he keeps the hair for the next tour. It's a nice change!

I'm also curious how the official YT channel is using Tears of the Dragon on the videos. I never thought I'd see the day when that happens.

Bruce is doing some actual book signings in Waterstones in the UK: http://ironmaiden.com/news/article/bruce-s-uk-book-tour

Wednesday 18th October, 6pm – Waterstones Liverpool
Friday 20th October, 12.30pm – Waterstones Glasgow (Sauchiehall Street) @CriedWhenBrucieLeft
Saturday 21st October, 12pm – Robinsons Brewery Stockport (with Waterstones Stockport)
Thursday 26th October, 6pm – Waterstones London Piccadilly
Friday 27th October, 5.30pm – Waterstones Newcastle
Saturday 28th October, 11am – Waterstones Leeds
Saturday 28th October - 4pm – Waterstones Nottingham

I'm seeing The Iron Maidens on Thursday 26th, so won't be going to another Brucie book event.

Back