1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bruce Dickinson

Discussion in 'Solo/Side Project Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 Gott Mit Uns

Fine, fine! :D

2. bearfan

bearfan Ancient Mariner

Well crap

need to think about this, I have all of them on vinyl already except (obviously) Chemical Wedding and ToS

Leaning towards just ordering those two .. the box is cool, but not worth the money cool.

3. Collin

Collin Jambi

I'll definitely pick up AoB and Chemical Wedding. Probably Tyranny too. I'm not very big on the rest. Balls to Picasso is a maybe. I will definitely not buy the box.

4. GhostofCain

GhostofCain Ancient Mariner

5. bearfan

bearfan Ancient Mariner

Wish I was in the UK .. and hope he does some of these in the US

From the Fan Club:

What Does This Button Do? – A Conversation with Bruce Dickinson

Hear Bruce read from his forthcoming autobiography, talk about the experience of writing it (and no doubt many other things) and answer questions from the audience.

17th October - Troxy, London (7:30pm)
    20th October - Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh (7pm)
    22nd October - The Lowry, Manchester (2pm)

Tickets cost £30 - includes a pre-signed hardback copy of What Does This Button Do? and a Trooper beer (or a soft drink).

Tickets go on sale to the public at 9am on Friday, but we've secured early access for IMFC members.

The presale will go live 9am (UK) on Thursday 31st August and run for just under 24 hours.

Note that we do have a fixed allocation of tickets for the presale - it should be plenty but grab yours early if you want to be sure, as once they're gone we can't add any more and you'll need to wait for the public sale.

6. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Out of the Silent Planet

I will be going to the London one!

As he's taking questions from the audience I guess I'll have to ask about Beckett, Dave surprising Steve and Maiden in 2018.

CriedWhenBrucieLeft likes this.
  7. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

Not sure if this works out, but I'm seriously thinking about the Manchester one. I am afraid the London one is too difficult for me, in the middle of the week, and Edinburgh is also not convenient, date wise.

8. Black Wizard

I guess you could fly back from Manchester on the Sunday afternoon.

9. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

I'm considering Manchester. The trains there and back work out quite well. Now I need to justify spending all that money on seeing some bloke read a bit out of a book.

10. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

Oh wait, you get a beer too. Well that makes it all worthwhile.

Black Wizard likes this.
  11. Black Wizard

So I'll ask about Beckett in London, you ask about 2018 in Manchester and Cried can ask about Dave surprising Steve in Edinburgh.

12. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

Someone needs to ask how much Blaze makes.

Night Prowler and bearfan like this.
  13. bearfan

bearfan Ancient Mariner

About 2 tickets worth to a Bruce book signing? (joking .. chill out :) )

14. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

Looks like London seems possible after all.

15. Black Wizard

You can ask Bruce how much Blaze makes then.

16. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

Someone ask him if The Fugitive is more complex than Starblind. Also, record it so that we can be sure.

17. bearfan

bearfan Ancient Mariner

I am not sure if the event is long enough for him to get into Fugitive. I am guessing there are 6 chapters in the book dedicated to it

18. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

I can see the exact look on @Forostar's face when he reads this.

Also, I'm mildly drunk, and it just makes me smile to think that we get to say that now!

19. Niall Kielt

Niall Kielt Pulled Her At The Bottle Top

Somebody please ask about the hair.

Brigantium likes this.
  20. Black Wizard

If it was an academic paper there would be a whole website of supplementary material.

I got myself a ticket!