Official Football Thread

We gave him 6m per year after everything, and also signed his older brother :facepalm: Gonna take a while to forget this shitstorm :p

Bodes very well for Milan though. Being able to keep your best players has value that goes beyond the pitch. Just ask Arsenal.

I don't want to get ahead of myself with optimism just yet... but it's close. Anyway, the current theory is that he fell out with Allegri (Allegri punished him by not playing him vs. Porto due to an argument during a previous game), and the club decided to support Allegri in the fight. Since his little kid is kind of sick, he doesn't want to leave Italy, Juve doesn't want to sell to Inter and Milan is the only team that can afford him, plus that would allow De Sciglio to go the other way.

Say hello to the new Milan captain:

DFLiir0XoAEjNws.jpg

:yey:

Galatasaray just got eliminated by Östersunds, a mid-table Swedish team in the 2nd qualifying round of the Europa League. :D

2131442.jpg

Financial scheme of Neymar to P$G. Sketchy as hell. 40 million directly to his pimp (father), while he will be bought directly from Bahrain, so they "obede" the financial fairplay?
+ They will buy Alexis for presumably no less than 80 million.

I wouldn't be surprised that, if those deals come through, they are expelled from Champions League.

Barcelona is apparently reaching out to other elite clubs to create an "anti-PSG" stance because they lured Neymar away from them without their approval.

As if they don't do the same shit every single season. Fuck them.

Back