New posters! Who are you?

My name is Fredrik and I study engineering. I have a unhealthy obsession with the 1975-1979 and the 1994-1999 era Iron Maiden! My party trick is to be able to recite any Iron Maiden setlist from any tour, from start to finish.

Last edited:
I'm Desdemona, there's really just some metal or hard rock bands that I like, but Maiden has been my favorite since I was 11 or so, even as I've discovered more. I also like some dreampop and electronica, but gothic rock/post-punk is probably my favorite genre overall.

I was kinda debating between this avatar and a picture of Adrian but apparently that would've been one really bold introduction.

I'm Desdemona, there's really just some metal or hard rock bands that I like, but Maiden has been my favorite since I was 11 or so, even as I've discovered more. I also like some dreampop and electronica, but gothic rock/post-punk is probably my favorite genre overall.

I was kinda debating between this avatar and a picture of Adrian but apparently that would've been one really bold introduction.

Welcome! I could make your decision easier and Photoshop Adrian's face onto your current avatar.

'm Desdemona, there's really just some metal or hard rock bands that I like, but Maiden has been my favorite since I was 11 or so, even as I've discovered more. I also like some dreampop and electronica, but gothic rock/post-punk is probably my favorite genre overall.
Welcome aboard!

My name is Fredrik and I study engineering. I have a unhealthy obsession with the 1975-1979 and the 1994-1999 era Iron Maiden! My party trick is to be able to recite any Iron Maiden setlist from any tour, from start to finish.
You've been resurrecting threads for awhile, you don't get a welcome :p

To be fair, if a forum have exsisted as long as this one, and if you have an actual intrest in a subject, why not? A bump is not always a bad thing. Especially since my posts carry substance, which is a rare quality on this forum..

Last edited:
Back