New posters! Who are you?

The kind of control we're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of the internet has taught us it's that spam will not be contained. Spam breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

I'm, I'm simply saying that spam, uh... finds a way.

The kind of control we're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of the internet has taught us it's that spam will not be contained. Spam breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

Parallel evolution, I'm sure.

Curious I found live streams of our football league right on Youtube.

For sake of continuity, there was a spammer posting live stream links a bit earlier, before his/its posts were taken out by a loose cannon.

raw

Hi, I'm Mark from Ireland. 40 yrs old in January. Favourite bands aside from IM are Fields of The Nephilim, Nokturnal Mortum, Paradise Lost, Watain, The Cult, Thin Lizzy, Old U2, Moonspell, Bowie, NFD, The Mission UK, Amorphis, and lots of others too.
Excuse my idiotic question but how can anyone from Ireland have the Union Jack in their avatar? :huh:

Back