DRUNK POSTING

I might have gotten into the rum tonight. It is good rum. I miss you all - it was very hard not to send you lal drunk text.s. But! you mostly re asleep right now. I did not want to wake anyone up. what a great year it has been!

Even I wouldn't try it. I did see some people drinking cocktails with giant slabs of bacon/meat on top.

I'm not drubl anymore but my last two times of drinking I've gone overboard. It sucks bad because in addition to the obvious poor feeling you also end the night early, leave your mess on someone's terrace for them to clean up and lose much of the valuable nutrition gathered during the day :facepalm:. There have been prouder times.

I'm not drubl anymore but my last two times of drinking I've gone overboard. It sucks bad because in addition to the obvious poor feeling you also end the night early, leave your mess on someone's terrace for them to clean up and lose much of the valuable nutrition gathered during the day :facepalm:. There have been prouder times.
I remember distinctly an old and dear friend of mine ranting 25 years ago about how bourgeois it is to have a terrace at all. In similar circumstances.

Back