New posters! Who are you?

Hi. I'm Diesel 11, a metalhead like most of you probably are. My favorite metal band is Megadeth, but Maiden is a close second. Don't know how much I'll be on here, but nice to look around nonetheless.

Hi. I'm Diesel 11, a metalhead like most of you probably are. My favorite metal band is Megadeth, but Maiden is a close second. Don't know how much I'll be on here, but nice to look around nonetheless.
Welcome to the board Diesel 11 :welcome:
Megadeth is an awesome band. This board is a great place for us to talk about Maiden, metal and just about any kind of music. It's also a great place for me to connect with people with similar interests because here in China, I don't know too many people in my area who like metal or most of the rock and roll bands I'm into. I have to explain the generation gap thing to my students but I tell them that if the music they likes makes them happy then I'm happy. Halloween is coming so I will sneak in Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, King Diamond, and Alice Cooper into my power point presentation and I will play a little in my class. :bigsmile:

Welcome to the board Diesel 11 :welcome:
Megadeth is an awesome band. This board is a great place for us to talk about Maiden, metal and just about any kind of music. It's also a great place for me to connect with people with similar interests because here in China, I don't know too many people in my area who like metal or most of the rock and roll bands I'm into. I have to explain the generation gap thing to my students but I tell them that if the music they likes makes them happy then I'm happy. Halloween is coming so I will sneak in Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, King Diamond, and Alice Cooper into my power point presentation and I will play a little in my class. :bigsmile:
Thank you. :) I'm really enjoying looking around here, especially the lists and that stuff. Really cool site.

I'm shit and I know I am :)

A classmate of mine played Maiden's Maiden on LP, maybe in '88 and then it started. Long breaks in between ja 5 years and 3 months ago bought last minute ticket to Helsinki gig and then it hit again. Moved from Finland to Vietnam and then to Austria and there haven't been many days without listening to Iron Maiden during that period. I do Maiden in car while driving, on headphones when running and on Bluray/youtbe when drinking. 38 years.

Hi all

Just registered today but been lurking for a while!
Ive been a Maiden fan since being a kid but for reasons I can't explain I had about a 10 year hiatus which ended recently.
I'm now more into them than ever and am having a great time catching up on stuff I've missed on the last few albums and reacquainting myself with the older stuff.
I'm off to see TBOS European tour in Manchester next May. Can't wait!

Anyway I plan to go through all the songs in the commentaries and polls and post my own ratings and reviews. So apologies for spamming the boards but I'm really looking forward to doing it!

Cheers.

Longtime Maiden fan here originally from Dublin. I joined a few months back as you guys seem to have a great forum here. Hope to be posting more frequently and joining in with some of the chat.

Thanks guys. Not sure who my favourite amigo is. Would saying my favourite guitarist is Steve Harris be avoiding the question? :)

Back