The Post Your Own Music Thread

Yeah, it currently sounds like the main motive in a larger piece.
It's also the kind of stuff you'd want to play on a powerful amp with a good clean channel. I played it during a jam session and it sounded huge!

Thanks everyone!
It's only a demo, and is not even the full song. In fact the full version is 9 minutes!

My band is still working on some of our songs, and after we start perfecting everything there will certainly by a full length EP

It's spectacular for complementing certain segments of songs but gets tedious when used too much. I won't become Kirk Hammett.

Very nice work Talisman! I've played it four times in a row. If I may zoom in, the best moment: the note @ 0:30/0:31.

Last edited:
From the cover band at work, at the annual summer party. The song is by a Belgian band very unknown outside Belgium. Our vocalist is from Belgium and he suggested it. :) My father (who filmed it) thought it was nice to add the lyrics.

Last edited:
13600316_10153942455004331_6489680322744880082_n.png

My track has been featured on an official 'Music Inspired by The Witcher 3' album... You can listen to it on Spotify, here's the link:
spoti.fi/29UwC93
Mine is number 8: 'Escaping the Hunt'. It kind of aged a lot (made in autumn 2015), so it's not my peak anymore, but you can give it a listen if you're interested... ;)

I finished a new album last night, it can be streamed here if anyone is interested:
http://animalsoup.bandcamp.com/album/eardreams

Not metal but it's a progression from my last album and, with the budget it was recorded under, something I'm pretty happy with.
This is pretty cool, Mosh.

EDIT: Cried Review

Mind Your Matter has so much retro groove going on! I really like this, a lot.

Part Time Imagineer
reminds a little of some of Buckethead's work with keyboardist Travis Dickerson, except not quite as heavy. Nice.

Under The Light is mellow, mell-O! Is it going to fade out? Yip. Pretty laid back, nice.

Murky Space Race picks up the pace considerably. Pretty dynamic bass line going on here & heavier guitar sound. Lots of nice time changes too. This is pretty Jazz Fusion. nice guitar work towards the end.

Summer Vacation From the Fallout Shelter is again pretty good. Melody being led by the vocal line this time. Crazy/odd sounding slide (?) guitar lead in the middle. Again, Nice.

Off the Page is the most upbeat sounding so far, and the shortest. Bass to the fore here. Pretty dancey actually. Cool track.

Costa del Sol is nearly 13 minutes long; might be epic...

Last edited:
I used the logic pro x drum sets. Not sure if those are different from what garage band has but I used the So Cal, Heavy, and Liverpool presets as templates but tweaked the tuning and eq quite a bit on them.

This is pretty cool, Mosh.

EDIT: Cried Review

Mind Your Matter has so much retro groove going on! I really like this, a lot.

Part Time Imagineer
reminds a little of some of Buckethead's work with keyboardist Travis Dickerson, except not quite as heavy. Nice.

Under The Light is mellow, mell-O! Is it going to fade out? Yip. Pretty laid back, nice.

Murky Space Race picks up the pace considerably. Pretty dynamic bass line going on here & heavier guitar sound. Lots of nice time changes too. This is pretty Jazz Fusion. nice guitar work towards the end.

Summer Vacation From the Fallout Shelter is again pretty good. Melody being led by the vocal line this time. Crazy/odd sounding slide (?) guitar lead in the middle. Again, Nice.

Off the Page is the most upbeat sounding so far, and the shortest. Bass to the fore here. Pretty dancey actually. Cool track.

Costa del Sol is nearly 13 minutes long; might be epic...
Never heard that Buckethead stuff, will check it out when I get home. And yes, Summer Vacation and Imagineer both use (metal) guitar slides.

Thanks for the review!

Back