Guitar Solos - The Book of Souls

It's not a joke, it is a really fast sweep. Adrian showing something that we haven't seen from him before.
You explained it like in 2000 H was a schoolboy and he has developed a lot since. In 2000 I was 16 and went to school, so I cannot prove Adrian advanced during his absence. But the man who determined the sound of Seventh Son, played solo on The Wicker Man and appeared here on The Book of Souls is one and the same. A very talented and skillful guitar player.

On Death or Glory:

You know, I keep open the possibility that this little part is done by Janick. And that Adrian takes over right after him. It almost doesn't make much sense to do such a short little thing, in between the longer Dave and Adrian solos, but it is possible and it sounds like Janick! Let's see what happens if they play it live!

100% Adrian. Definitely his vibrato. Wider and more controlled than jans

On Death or Glory:

You know, I keep open the possibility that this little part is done by Janick. And that Adrian takes over right after him. It almost doesn't make much sense to do such a short little thing, in between the longer Dave and Adrian solos, but it is possible and it sounds like Janick! Let's see what happens if they play it live!
We'll see. Never ever heard him playing slide, not even sounding like slide.
Foro, why do you even suspect it might be Janick sliding, then Adrian following? I haven't heard any of the guys play slide.

I think Janick did some stuff on Fear is the Key, and maybe The Talisman or WTWWB (forgot which one, could be both). Thanks for the Psycho Motel reminder, I was purely thinking of Maiden, so I forgot about it.

BTW, whose guitar is after the bass solo on The Red And The Black? Sounds like Gers', but I'm not sure at all having read all this stuff:)

BTW, whose guitar is after the bass solo on The Red And The Black? Sounds like Gers', but I'm not sure at all having read all this stuff:)

If you mean the solo after the break following the first three solos then that is Adrian

Back