The Book of Souls - Deluxe Book Contents

Not a good pic, but you can see I little bit of it here... Don't know if this pic was already posted.

11954579_666628570103691_3462193424209705456_n.png

Awesome! Can't wait for my vinyl and deluxe book to show up. Still haven't received shipping notice like a lot of other people have so not sure if they'll arrive this week for me :(

Anyone else getting both the deluxe edition and the regular edition?

I prefer the regular edition to put in my CD-rack but the deluxe edition looks just too good to pass up on :lol:

Anyone else getting both the deluxe edition and the regular edition?

I've ordered the deluxe edition, but if I like the album I'll buy a regular CD to play in the car. Otherwise the CD just rattles around without a jewel case and gets scratched.

(Might as well order the second CD now...)

I've ordered the deluxe edition, but if I like the album I'll buy a regular CD to play in the car. Otherwise the CD just rattles around without a jewel case and gets scratched.

(Might as well order the second CD now...)
How would it rattle?

How would it rattle?

I share the car with my wife and we have two children. Unless a CD has a clearly-recognisable case, it is likely to just get chucked in the glove compartment by one of the three people it doesn't belong to. I've tried using spare jewel cases, or sleeves, but short of using physical violence on the other car users, I can't prevent "loose" CDs getting scratched.

Back